Science Hill @ Dobyns-Bennett

dbFAN91

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to D-B last night. Best D-B team I've seen in many years. Probably the best team I've personally seen ever. Good luck to you guys in the playoffs. Bring back a gold ball! "No let-downs this time!"

While I don't share hill's sentiment in wishing you luck in the playoffs, DB did look outstanding last night and it was obvious they came out to prove a point. But, all streaks come to an end at some point. "Your judgment cometh, and that right soon."

Congrats to D-B last night. Best D-B team I've seen in many years. Probably the best team I've personally seen ever. Good luck to you guys in the playoffs. Bring back a gold ball! "No let-downs this time!"

You obviously havent seen the devils...btw g-ville jv beat db jv....if only we cld have a varsity matchup....

They are good but I wouldn't go that far just yet. I do commend Graham for learning a scheme that fits the talent he has; however, playing so many players both ways will be tough against the Maryville and Riverdale's of Tenn 6a Football as I have seen all three this year. But congratulations are in order as I really like the offensive scheme.

You obviously havent seen the devils...btw g-ville jv beat db jv....if only we cld have a varsity matchup....

You could have a Varsity matchup but you guys ended the series after getting your first win over DB in a 35 year stretch. btw....a win over the DB jv does not equal a win over the Varsity. Just thought I would inform you of that. Your sounding a little like that Carp1 guy. You don't want that.

While I don't share hill's sentiment in wishing you luck in the playoffs, DB did look outstanding last night and it was obvious they came out to prove a point. But, all streaks come to an end at some point. "Your judgment cometh, and that right soon."

How do you figure...............U-All gonna' hire a new coach....."Again" :)

Great win for the Tribe. Now we need to get healthy--several guys seemed to get dinged up toward the end of the game (and 82 may be more than dinged--hope not). Oh and I hope the SH player (31?) that got absolutely blasted on the punt return is ok. Everyone in the stands saw that one coming but he didn't--part of the game, but still scary stuff to see a kid get hit that hard.

You could have a Varsity matchup but you guys ended the series after getting your first win over DB in a 35 year stretch. btw....a win over the DB jv does not equal a win over the Varsity. Just thought I would inform you of that. Your sounding a little like that Carp1 guy. You don't want that.

I know it doesnt equal the same...I was just throwing that out there...But lets just say Db wldnt wanna play the devils. I dont think Db wld like to have that loss from the devils :thumb:

I know it doesnt equal the same...I was just throwing that out there...But lets just say Db wldnt wanna play the devils. I dont think Db wld like to have that loss from the devils :thumb:

DB would love to play Greenville. Like wacojaco says, you guys ended the series. Sounds like your the ones that don't want to play.