District 11A

jumpman34

Willie, you are absolutely right, that is the same way I feel. They had half a year and a summer to straighten this out, seems like no one tried. What a shame if that boy doesnt get to play, he is talented for sure

If a legitimate change of address was made it may be a grade issue. Still seems a shame that it couldn't have been taken care of last year or over the summer.

:thumb: absolutely right! it was all in good fun, now if you would kindly stop being a fanboy (vandychris) on the 11A thread and go back to the 12A one, that would be appreciated. On a high note, Monkey, Greenwheel, Cornerback, Willie...(the usual crew) here comes the season guys!

Culleoka struggles in first half against Clifton,behind 25-24. They pick up the pressure in second half and cruise to a 61-35 win.

Cornersville played host to loretta saturday night and played considerable well. the dawgs had some great play from there young gaurd and their big man through about two and half or three quarters. then the big man got 4 fouls on him so he had to sit out pretty much the rest of the way. cornersville had 3 and sometimes 4 freshman on the floor during the entire game. they look very good to be such a young team. after lovett had to sit with the fouls the dawgs couldnt handle the size of loretta. it was very tight game for a while...loretta ran away in the second half and cruised to a 20-somn point win. good game cornersville and good luck tuesday at collinwood!! :thumb:

Ok lets start this over---cornerback10 first brought 12A into this by having it as part of his signature that he guaranteed not all 12A teams would make the semifinals. I gave my 2 cents worth. I wasnt trying to hijack anythread, just offering my opinion. From there everyone else has taken it to another level. 11A fans need to realize that 12A fans are going to offer their opinions in 11A simply because we together make up Region 6A.

Ok lets start this over---cornerback10 first brought 12A into this by having it as part of his signature that he guaranteed not all 12A teams would make the semifinals. I gave my 2 cents worth. I wasnt trying to hijack anythread, just offering my opinion. From there everyone else has taken it to another level. 11A fans need to realize that 12A fans are going to offer their opinions in 11A simply because we together make up Region 6A.

What are you not understanding? I did not say that.... That was my signature... SantaFebaby said that... He was talking about girl's basketball... Surley you didn't go to Vanderbilt

1. vanderbilt is terrible.

2. with your logic, they won't let you within 200 yards of vanderbilt in fear of making there students dumber.

3. if you bring good insight in here, we'll take it...assuming you know whats being said....unlike CB's signature...where you were so far in left field it just made you look silly.

just mosey on back over to your 12a thread...we'll talk when the region tournament gets a little closer.

1. vanderbilt is terrible.

2. with your logic, they won't let you within 200 yards of vanderbilt in fear of making there students dumber.

3. if you bring good insight in here, we'll take it...assuming you know whats being said....unlike CB's signature...where you were so far in left field it just made you look silly.

just mosey on back over to your 12a thread...we'll talk when the region tournament gets a little closer.

"vanderbilt is terrible." :roflol::roflol: