District 11A

thenomad

They are a very good team, with talent but to even question whether Bruce is an excellent coach or not shows how little some of the posters on here know. He is one of the best at 3 key things: 1. player development, 2. Game prep. and 3.In game coaching. He doesnt always win every game, but he doesn't have many where he is out of it. The team has overcome several injuries at Moore County this year, including 2 key cogs from that team last year.Just ask yourself this simple question, If you had your choice of the coach you have now or Bruce Slatten which would you choose?

myteamsonthefloor the answer to that is two words. Bruce Slatten

• 2 weeks later...

Whats going on in Cornersville? I know they lost the Nelms girl but they still have several girls left from the past couple of years. Is everyone else catching up to them?

I think it's a matter they are falling back to the pack. Not saying the teams aren't getting better, but I think they were so far ahead, they have to fall some.

I think it's a matter they are falling back to the pack. Not saying the teams aren't getting better, but I think they were so far ahead, they have to fall some.

The Lady Bulldogs have only two returning starters from last years squad and neither of those two starters played during summer team camps due to injuries. Coach Landers is still trying to find the right combinations. They've showed flashes against good teams (WC-MCHS-LHS etc)that they can be pretty good, but just haven't put it together yet. The very tough first half schedule will pay off come February. At least we hope so!