District12A

waynecofreak

It is now my understanding that she is in fact going to Lawrence County--apparently enrolled today, first day of school there is tommorow. This information was just passed to me about 5 minutes ago.

My sources at Summertown have confirmed this as well. They also said that there is "at least" one other player that is considering a similar move. Apparently, many of the girls are not happy. Not exactly the way Summertown wanted to start the new season.

My sources at Summertown have confirmed this as well. They also said that there is "at least" one other player that is considering a similar move. Apparently, many of the girls are not happy. Not exactly the way Summertown wanted to start the new season.

I have two sources at Summertown and they give me conflicting reports on this matter. One tells me that no. everyone is happy and nobody will be leaving, the other tells me who that player may be. Not sure what to make of it all, other than it sure sounds like a mess to me and leaves one to wonder if this would be happening if Coach Willard was still there.

so, i went to the hall of fame games in martin-westview yesterday and watched perry county girls in action against greenfield, considering the fact that pc lost to greenfield twice last year by pretty good margins . perry countys D really showed up in this game they wind up beating the same team that beat them twice last year by 5 points and had the lead the whole game!!!!! greenfield still looked strong considering the fact they didnt lose noone from last year and only will be losing 2 girls this year they will be strong this year and next! BUT THE BIG TOPIC IS PERRY COUNTY ISNT A TEAM TO BE LOOKING OVER THEY ARE A NUMBER 1 CALIBER TEAM IN THIS DISTRICT NOT LOSING A GAME YET!!!!!!

BUT THE BIG TOPIC IS PERRY COUNTY ISNT A TEAM TO BE LOOKING OVER THEY ARE A NUMBER 1 CALIBER TEAM IN THIS DISTRICT NOT LOSING A GAME YET!!!!!!

No, they really are not a "Number 1 caliber team". If you are a PC fan, you might want to think you are, but honestly you are not. PC has good players but not great players. Any other year this would be a strong and competitive PC team, but district 12A is too strong this year. PC will have 6 district losses this year (2 from Loretto 2 from WC and 2 from Summertown) but should do well against their non-district schedule.

Edited by bigtymer33

so, i went to the hall of fame games in martin-westview yesterday and watched perry county girls in action against greenfield, considering the fact that pc lost to greenfield twice last year by pretty good margins . perry countys D really showed up in this game they wind up beating the same team that beat them twice last year by 5 points and had the lead the whole game!!!!! greenfield still looked strong considering the fact they didnt lose noone from last year and only will be losing 2 girls this year they will be strong this year and next! BUT THE BIG TOPIC IS PERRY COUNTY ISNT A TEAM TO BE LOOKING OVER THEY ARE A NUMBER 1 CALIBER TEAM IN THIS DISTRICT NOT LOSING A GAME YET!!!!!!

Greenfield lost about 3 starters.I know they lost Katie,who was probably their best shooter and Porter at the guard spot..So..two starters for sure and seems like 3..They are also playing without their point guard at the moment who should be back pretty soon.

• Upvote 1

No, they really are not a "Number 1 caliber team". If you are a PC fan, you might want to think you are, but honestly you are not. PC has good players but not great players. Any other year this would be a strong and competitive PC team, but district 12A is too strong this year. PC will have 6 district losses this year (2 from Loretto 2 from WC and 2 from Summertown) but should do well against their non-district schedule.

they'll hopefully find out against a non district team in Lake Co in a couple weeks.Lake Co beat Wayne Co by 10 points ,Creekwood,Gleason, at the Westview Playday and beat Obion Cenral by 12 in the Dyersburg Jamboree and beat two good teams in Brighton and Martin Westview in Hall of Fame games.

Edited by mrbigster

PC will not finish #1, but they are probably alot closer to loretto and summertown than you think. I don't think they will lose six district games, because they will likely get one or two from someone. I don't think they have the size or depth to beat Waynesboro, but they do have enough to beat Loretto and Summertown. The simmons girl is extremely good and i am fairly certain she eclipsed 1,000 points sometime last season. I know she has taken over games against us in the past and she was very hard to contain once she got going. The starkey girl isn't too bad either. Tennessean had her as the leading scorer against Greenfield, who is always good. Other than them two, i really don't know much about the others. The dark complected girl is probably a little better than she was in the past, but she always seemed lazy to me.

On another note, Collinwood looked much better in their games Friday and Saturday night against richland and santa fe, two of 11a's tougher teams. I was impressed with how much better our guard play has gotten. Kelsie and Jessie have both looked much improved. Hanna played much better against Santa Fe than richland, and she did an excellent job defending santa fe's big girl. I am glad that they appear to be playing more as a team now than they did in the summer. I still don't think we have enough to beat any of the other four, but we should at least keep it somewhat competitive.

Edited by AB23

pc might not be number one caliber team u may be right .....but if they arent then niether is summertown cause the fact morris is changing everything they have built so far so thats difficult and loretta hasnt really showed anyone anything yet.... the only 2 teams that have done anything worthy of talking about is wayne county and perry county !!!!! but dont get me wrong im not saying on any givin night loretta cant come in and beat pc or wc or dido for summertown cause we all know all of these teams have a different type of ball playing than the other thats what makes them all dangerous!!!!!! just i dont think perry county is getting the credit they will deserve in the long run !!!!!!!

they'll hopefully find out against a non district team in Lake Co in a couple weeks.Lake Co beat Wayne Co by 10 points ,Creekwood,Gleason, at the Westview Playday and beat Obion Cenral by 12 in the Dyersburg Jamboree and beat two good teams in Brighton and Martin Westview in Hall of Fame games.

ok so u may be right i heard lake co. was very strong esspecially with some really fast pace play....... but the only thing that worries me with lake co is the fans ...... they didnt show any class at all at the perry county and lake county football playoff game considering some of the fans keyed 2 trucks wrote with window paint on 12 different cars ... so plz just when lc does come show a lil maturity and class win or lose!!!!!!!

ok so u may be right i heard lake co. was very strong esspecially with some really fast pace play....... but the only thing that worries me with lake co is the fans ...... they didnt show any class at all at the perry county and lake county football playoff game considering some of the fans keyed 2 trucks wrote with window paint on 12 different cars ... so plz just when lc does come show a lil maturity and class win or lose!!!!!!!

Oh man.... I'd hate for someone to use window paint. :o

pc might not be number one caliber team u may be right .....but if they arent then niether is summertown cause the fact morris is changing everything they have built so far so thats difficult and loretta hasnt really showed anyone anything yet.... the only 2 teams that have done anything worthy of talking about is wayne county and perry county !!!!! but dont get me wrong im not saying on any givin night loretta cant come in and beat pc or wc or dido for summertown cause we all know all of these teams have a different type of ball playing than the other thats what makes them all dangerous!!!!!! just i dont think perry county is getting the credit they will deserve in the long run !!!!!!!

Your maturity is showing as well. I am sure the perry county girls, and all perry county teams appreciate your support, but you are certainly going about it the wrong way. I doubt your girls team over there approves of some of these posts. Let them play the games and prove how good they are on the court....

Edited by AB23