Sullivan South vs Daniel Boone 1st Round

THSVikings2004

OMG… you need to start clicking your heals together real fast before you get stuck there in OZ!! :roflol:

we will see friday night who is in the land of OZ... heath is going to get punished, and guess what??? he is all South has. take him away south is nothing. but yet again these posts about what has happened the last couple years are true. south has handed us our lunch and sent us packing. it is going to be a very good game. i by no means think its going to be a runaway. South is good, and player for player they are probably better. it just seems that boone is playing the best football they have played in 3 years. in the last couple years, Boone was worried/ didnt want to have to play south. Hoped someone would put them out. this year they wanted them. just think that a physical well schemed team is dangerous, add to that the motivation this boone team has .. it could spell an end to the rebels owning the blazers.

This will be a very close game physicality wins late... SOUTH 21 -- BOONE 30. please post your score predictions if your choosing teams.

• Upvote 1

how bout some of u people who think south is going to win, establish why u think this, im yet to see anyone give any reason why south is going to win. all everyone says is " we beat em the last 2 years, why not this year too". i hope thats the same mentality your rebels have friday night, if so it will be a great night to be a BLAZER. come on guys if u want to say who is going to win, give some reasons why you think that.

Edited by mcCrazyman

Just trying to be neighborly. Didn't say you were "scurred". Just sayin' your new guy comes on and his/her first post starts talking about this and that and it really did sound like last year.

Gonna be a good one. Go Rebels!

BURN! but don't be hatin on trailblazer he is a good guy. But your 42-21 prediction is ridiculous. I really do hope that you were kidding. Boone has learned how to finish a game over the past little bit. Kevin has been resting up for the past few weeks. His number hasn't been called very much since the science hill game, and i believe it is time for him to have another one of those nights. I say he gets at least 4 touchdowns in this one, which will get him fired up to go on defense and he will couple that with 3 sacks. South will break a few big ones so i call it 35-14 BOONE. You can throw away all the Boone pride signs, they are not needed. This one is just about one Great football team beating another.

how bout some of u people who think south is going to win, establish why u think this, im yet to see anyone give any reason why south is going to win. all everyone says is " we beat em the last 2 years, why not this year too". i hope thats the same mentality your rebels have friday night, if so it will be a great night to be a BLAZER. come on guys if u want to say who is going to win, give some reasons why you think that.

You can forget about that crap. This is coachT, nobody ever wants to actually talk football. Believe me I have tried.

Boone fans.I was over at the Kingsport Boys and Girls club and Boone's peewee team was getting ready to play.I could swear one of your star players was working with the Boone kids.I just listened a little and took it in when I could.That's what will keep your program coming up,things just like that.If it wasn't your big left hander,it sure looked like him.A great acting young man either way.

The fact that South is playing Boone in the first round is proof that this years version of the playoffs is BS. That said, IMOP, West is the best team in the state in 5A.

I do agree with you Comp that South is a better team than a 6 seed. South with a 6-4 record is deceiving when you look at the 4 loses. The 4 teams that beat South have a combined record of 35-4 and ranked in the top of their classifications. So Boone will probably have to leave their 1st string in until the 4th quarter starts. Just kidding, I look for this to be a great game.

GO BOONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do agree with you Comp that South is a better team than a 6 seed. South with a 6-4 record is deceiving when you look at the 4 loses. The 4 teams that beat South have a combined record of 35-4 and ranked in the top of their classifications. So Boone will probably have to leave their 1st string in until the 4th quarter starts. Just kidding, I look for this to be a great game.

GO BOONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe I should explain myself. The first round should under no circumstances pit conference teams against each other. It has nothing to do with playing Boone. If you have to play each other in the 2nd round then it just means you both advanced. I don't like 6 classifications. I don't like being intertwined in a 5A/6A conference. I like playing 6A schools but not to the detriment of playoff considerations. We need to go back to the way it was.

That's easy, they have the best offensive player in this conference. I like people that post on here and say all you have to do is stop HH, he is all they have. Ask the 7 coaches in this conference that have faced him this year how easy that is. Haynie is one of the best, if not the best, line coaches in this conference and even though he has the whole team to worry about don't think that o-line doesn't get alot of attention. Those seems HH have to run through don't appear by accident. You need to get pressure up the middle without blitzing, and you must keep contain on the outside. Put them DB's in zone that way their back is not to the QB and don't let anyone behind you. No big plays, make them earn every yard and on offense lets try and score in the 2nd half this time. No problem, yeah easier said then done.

That's easy, they have the best offensive player in this conference. I like people that post on here and say all you have to do is stop HH, he is all they have. Ask the 7 coaches in this conference that have faced him this year how easy that is. Haynie is one of the best, if not the best, line coaches in this conference and even though he has the whole team to worry about don't think that o-line doesn't get alot of attention. Those seems HH have to run through don't appear by accident. You need to get pressure up the middle without blitzing, and you must keep contain on the outside. Put them DB's in zone that way their back is not to the QB and don't let anyone behind you. No big plays, make them earn every yard and on offense lets try and score in the 2nd half this time. No problem, yeah easier said then done.

At least someone understands football.