Sullivan South vs Daniel Boone 1st Round

THSVikings2004

Hey FB. how you doing? No need to chastise your Booniacs. They are just proud to finally have something to be proud of. I am happy for them. It grows NET and isn't that what we all want? I mean Powell thinks they done died and gone to Cookville heaven. And Knox West is not boastful but they sure have a HO because they know they got the goods. Which is precisely why I don't like the first round. We should all be playing other teams besides ourselves. I mean we ain't scarred...and I know you all are not.

So yes, rain will benefit you. Period. But some fool said Hayden is all we got. Bless it. It's still on the scout team. At least it's trying. Some bloom faster than others. Yeah, we are the underdog. It's OK, we like it that way. And most of the Boone Nation figures we are done beat. So, I hope your boys are planning on playing 4 quarters of football 'cause we don't start rolling until the 4th. We got this one D lineman that got caught in the chicken coop and they claim he still has feathers in his mouth today. I know yall big, fast, and good all over and all that...and I know we are going to have a hard time keeping up...especially when Hayden is all we got but we will try and prepare you for the next round.

On a serious note...Steffey, in the past two games has dropped no less than 6 40-60 yarders where he had his man beat by at least 3 yards each time. He normally catches everything Hayden throws his way. I would think it's time for a turn-around, And Haynie...well he is a pretty smart cookie.

Excuse me....Boone has concentrated on ball security, however i did not want to rule out the fact that they may fumble it once. I do not believe that it will help either team A WHOLE LOT but may favor Boone. That help out any? I would love the game but darn i just can't remember how to get there. Care to give me directions?

i-26 to exit 13, this is gray exit. top of ramp take a left. go 1.5 or 2 miles, DBHS is on left. field is right on road cant miss it.

Hey FB. how you doing? No need to chastise your Booniacs. They are just proud to finally have something to be proud of. I am happy for them. It grows NET and isn't that what we all want? I mean Powell thinks they done died and gone to Cookville heaven. And Knox West is not boastful but they sure have a HO because they know they got the goods. Which is precisely why I don't like the first round. We should all be playing other teams besides ourselves. I mean we ain't scarred...and I know you all are not.

So yes, rain will benefit you. Period. But some fool said Hayden is all we got. Bless it. It's still on the scout team. At least it's trying. Some bloom faster than others. Yeah, we are the underdog. It's OK, we like it that way. And most of the Boone Nation figures we are done beat. So, I hope your boys are planning on playing 4 quarters of football 'cause we don't start rolling until the 4th. We got this one D lineman that got caught in the chicken coop and they claim he still has feathers in his mouth today. I know yall big, fast, and good all over and all that...and I know we are going to have a hard time keeping up...especially when Hayden is all we got but we will try and prepare you for the next round.

On a serious note...Steffey, in the past two games has dropped no less than 6 40-60 yarders where he had his man beat by at least 3 yards each time. He normally catches everything Hayden throws his way. I would think it's time for a turn-around, And Haynie...well he is a pretty smart cookie.

Ah...classic Comp ! Football prose to rival the greatest of American literature...working on mysteries without any clues, working on some night moves...Friday night, night moves....can flowers bloom in November? Has the master mechanic found the tools to tune the engine or do we red-line till we blow? Batman looks for Robin while Flash reminds he is the unlikely source. Major Tom to ground control: 42s no longer spinning, Coop is still open and the D lineman is trading Whoppers for chicken clubs with feathers...and Coach Haynie has a fortune cookie...it says " kick-off coverage lookie betta, enjoy trip to Knoxvegas"

Buddy I just need you, comp, Cap, and good old Waco on this forum and that is all the company I need. The new Boone people are more than welcome, but I try to keep it as balanced as I can and well....like Cap said every game is a rivalry in my mind. I just love football in the area. The Boone boy has pride just to be playing football before my time, and now winning is an expectation that they have begun to build on since last year, and I hope it keeps going into the future. I just hope they can stay down in 5A for a few more years.

Hey FB, My son said he texted you this week, and said that you were not going to be able to make it to the game. But thats ok, cause we know that we have your support. If we make it to the next round maybe we will see you next week. As for the game i'am looking forward to it, rain, snow, or dry. Should be a hard hitting game. These 2 teams know each other pretty well.

I think for Boone to win this week(the old saying)we have to be able to run the ball. Last game vs. South, we didnt run the ball very well(all credit to south's def.). We really need to be able to run the ball to set up the play action.

As for the player who was at Kspt. boys club it was Big Kevin (BK Kid), we have another kid who coaches one of Boone's feeder school Baskettball teams in the summer, #9 (Hayden Chandley), my son is on that team, and the young man does a great job with the kids. We have a few more that help with summer baseball in the gray area.

P.S. FB you still owe me for that shirt that got tore sneeking through the window. hahaha. Hope to see you soon.

Hey FB, My son said he texted you this week, and said that you were not going to be able to make it to the game. But thats ok, cause we know that we have your support. If we make it to the next round maybe we will see you next week. As for the game i'am looking forward to it, rain, snow, or dry. Should be a hard hitting game. These 2 teams know each other pretty well.

I think for Boone to win this week(the old saying)we have to be able to run the ball. Last game vs. South, we didnt run the ball very well(all credit to south's def.). We really need to be able to run the ball to set up the play action.

As for the player who was at Kspt. boys club it was Big Kevin (BK Kid), we have another kid who coaches one of Boone's feeder school Baskettball teams in the summer, #9 (Hayden Chandley), my son is on that team, and the young man does a great job with the kids. We have a few more that help with summer baseball in the gray area.

P.S. FB you still owe me for that shirt that got tore sneeking through the window. hahaha. Hope to see you soon.

Well I still need you all to forgive me for the shirt....I'll get him a good one one day for graduation. I was able to get to see that there Crockett game and I was pumped to see the boys play on a big stage. I'll be there, God willing, down in Knoxvegas (so it seems) or even all the way to Gray. I made em a promise and I will be there as long as they do their part of the bargain which I know they will do with everything they got.

Should be a classic and Comp, I don't think ANYBODY in the Boone nation is overlooking you...and to be honest besides the home field advantage, Boone is the underdog in this game..they have to show up and take it to South.

Edited by formerblazer

Just one or two points of clarrification. We're not proud because the win loss record has looked good the last couple of years. We have always been a very proud program, just ask many of the players that played against us. The scoreboard was not always in our favor but they will tell you they were in a hard hitting football game. There has a bunch of great athletes come through Boone that were not always coached up to their potential.

As far as HH is concerned he may not be all you have but he is a very large chunk. I believe he had 29 carries 5 TD (rushing) against TH not counting passes. His scrambling ability and his ability to keep a play alive is what helps the receivers get lost behind the secondary. By this time of the year you are what you are and HH is the engine behind the South train.

About Hayden being all South has, I know someone said that on here and we know that is not true. I think South has a lot of talented players on both sides of the ball. South's defense has played well against several good teams such as DB and Greenville holding them to 21 and 35 when they have been blowing others teams out. Most people look at South and see Haden so important that without him how could they win like they have.

Let's say Haden was to get sick and have to miss Boone game (God forbid that he does for Haden's sake and Boones's because we don't want any excuses if we win) what would you say South's chance of winning would be?

About Hayden being all South has, I know someone said that on here and we know that is not true. I think South has a lot of talented players on both sides of the ball. South's defense has played well against several good teams such as DB and Greenville holding them to 21 and 35 when they have been blowing others teams out. Most people look at South and see Haden so important that without him how could they win like they have.

Let's say Haden was to get sick and have to miss Boone game (God forbid that he does for Haden's sake and Boones's because we don't want any excuses if we win) what would you say South's chance of winning would be?

If SS can hold Boone to 2 points, South's chances are 1 in 5.

Just kidding, but it's no secret that they would be in a world of hurt. No worries, HH is the IronMan. Knocking on wood now.

ps This is in no way a disparagement on the up and coming QB(s). I would blame the coaches directly for not having them ready.

Edited by jhilts

Didn't like that assessment? Sorry, all i am trying to do is let ya'll know how this game is gonna go. Maybe you think different, but you would be wrong. If you don't want to listen to me then just be there Friday night and you will get to see what i am telling you happen. South has gotten lucky now for what, the last 15 or so years? but their luck will expire very very shortly.

Amazed at your ability to predict the number of turnovers in a game. Never knew anyone who could do that.