Sullivan South vs Daniel Boone 1st Round

THSVikings2004

You are crazy! Boone has multiple threats on offense. #23 #26 #20 #5 can all run the ball down ur throat #20 and #5 have the speed and #23 and #26 have the power. You also have #11 that comes in and runs some and is pretty effective. #10 and #16 both can sling the ball down the field and #16 will kill ya on the option. #9 #14 #83 are all legitimate options in the passing the game. They can catch the ball and gain yards after the catch. The success of these players is all credit to the line. Cap you for one should kno that our running game is not the only thing we have....TH stopped our running game the first couple of series and we went to the air completing big passes. Looks to me like you would be on your own thread worrying about the whoopin that West is fixin to lay on ya. I like to see the big 8 succeed but after the showing yall had last week all I can say is good luck.

Just want to give the O line credit, without these guys doing thier job and then back to the side line waiting to go back in and pound down the middle again. #52, #56, #61, #59, and #55 great job this year. I've seen holes open up time and time again.

Thanks craw. Stupid question here. I went to Unicoi so maybe my math isn't real good, but doesn't $2=$2.

HaHa....I guess I should have carried the thought process one step further. I surmised lights, field prep, ticket attendants etc. cost more than the 15 mile roundtrip on a yellow school bus. Your Blue Devil math education is good, but general economics 101 teaches "there's no such thing as a free lunch".The Friday Night Lights show costs money to produce. Enjoy.

REBEL NATION thumb[1].gif

Edited by crawdad