Sullivan South vs Daniel Boone 1st Round

THSVikings2004

1) We are the Rebels

2) We are honored and revered

3) If we don't win 60-0 we were screwed by the refs.

4) We do not commit fouls

5) Everyone we play is redneck, racist and a South hater

6) Our Band is....well, does not apply

7) Our fans know, see, and hear all

8) We really have super duper hearing (I know, I don't understand this one either)

9) We are just superior in all ways

10) Bow down and take it Beotch

maybe two more,

11) We are the true KINGS of One and Done!

12) Now we can't beat either DB :)

How do you like it Jhilts?

If it bothered you that much, I like it just fine.

It is great to read Crawdad and Comp's post, these men are showing real class. Great job also by FormerBlazer for supporting the Blazers over the years on CoachT.

Haha thanks! Just so you know Waco, I am getting congrats for being the Boone cheerleader...you may keep all jokes to yourself unless I get out of line, then you may burn me as you see fit sir!

Crawdad and I usually get along really well. Comp and I don't always see eye to eye, but I have talked with him for years and I like the feller. He says what he thinks, and like it or not like it, regardless he has my respect.

The spots were reversed last year as far as congrats went. As far as all the angst that went on at the game last night...I'm with Comp. Football is football, emotions run high. Let em play.

Congrats Boone on a big win. Your defense was prepared and we didn't adjust on offense. Good luck next week at West. From what I've seen, you have a good shot at beating them.

Congrats Rebels! I think you made a pretty good season out of minimal expectations and a poor start.

I don't come on here much to read or post because of all the whiners. Anonymity makes it so easy. Always an idiot(if the shoe fits) complaining about something. We have a great program, great tradition, great support. Let's just keep it up, work hard this summer, and get ready for next year.

BTW, Kevin is a great kid and example for his teammates at Boone.

Haha thanks! Just so you know Waco, I am getting congrats for being the Boone cheerleader...you may keep all jokes to yourself unless I get out of line, then you may burn me as you see fit sir!

Crawdad and I usually get along really well. Comp and I don't always see eye to eye, but I have talked with him for years and I like the feller. He says what he thinks, and like it or not like it, regardless he has my respect.

The spots were reversed last year as far as congrats went. As far as all the angst that went on at the game last night...I'm with Comp. Football is football, emotions run high. Let em play.

uuh....are you a male or female cheerleader? I gotta' know in order to prepare the proper jokes.

Well youtube has said fight finally posted, and from what people have been saying....guys this is about a minor a matter as I have ever seen. And just going by the video, Boone gets the interception, runs it down...and it looks like either the South player is desperate to get the ball away or he literally lost it but you can see it looks like he throws a punch...no telling if he did or didn't, but if you just glance at it...well there you go. It happened close to the sidelines and it looks like some Boone people come out or...heck I don't even know. It seems like everyone takes a few steps to break something up and then in 5 seconds...over. The official got ran into and was down, but the actual "brawl" lasted all of 5 seconds.

Regardless, at the end of the day the call on the field will stand....two Boone players out. If the South player was a Jr. or Soph, he can't play the first game of next year. Two Boone players out next game I believe.

Other than that, end of story, call on the field will stay, that's it.

Well youtube has said fight finally posted, and from what people have been saying....guys this is about a minor a matter as I have ever seen. And just going by the video, Boone gets the interception, runs it down...and it looks like either the South player is desperate to get the ball away or he literally lost it but you can see it looks like he throws a punch...no telling if he did or didn't, but if you just glance at it...well there you go. It happened close to the sidelines and it looks like some Boone people come out or...heck I don't even know. It seems like everyone takes a few steps to break something up and then in 5 seconds...over. The official got ran into and was down, but the actual "brawl" lasted all of 5 seconds.

Regardless, at the end of the day the call on the field will stand....two Boone players out. If the South player was a Jr. or Soph, he can't play the first game of next year. Two Boone players out next game I believe.

Other than that, end of story, call on the field will stay, that's it.

Not to belabor the point, but that will not be the end of the story. The schools must set up a meeting with administration, coaches, players ejected. Compile a report and send it to the TSSAA with any tapes available. In addition to the suspensions, if it is found players or coaches left the bench area, there will be fines and other punishments.

As to the complaint above about complaining. Fussing on here is basically entertainment. If anyone feels the players or schools are being disserved by coaches or staff, I feel it is their obligation to try to remedy the situation. I encourage anyone, at any school, who feels this way to go through the proper channels in a respectful manner to voice their concerns. At the very least coaches should be evaluated, with player exit interviews, every year anyway. If fans, coaches, parents have a problem with this then they surely have problems and do their school no favor.

ps The referee will also have to report on the fracas. He may be none to happy about what took place.

Edited by jhilts

Not to belabor the point, but that will not be the end of the story. The schools must set up a meeting with administration, coaches, players ejected. Compile a report and send it to the TSSAA with any tapes available. In addition to the suspensions, if it is found players or coaches left the bench area, there will be fines and other punishments.

As to the complaint above about complaining. Fussing on here is basically entertainment. If anyone feels the players or schools are being disserved by coaches or staff, I feel it is their obligation to try to remedy the situation. I encourage anyone, at any school, who feels this way to go through the proper channels in a respectful manner to voice their concerns. At the very least coaches should be evaluated, with player exit interviews, every year anyway. If fans, coaches, parents have a problem with this then they surely have problems and do their school no favor.

ps The referee will also have to report on the fracas. He may be none to happy about what took place.

I saw the video on YouTube and you can't tell much about who's doing what. Mostly looked like players jumping around with a little pushing and shoving. Coaches from the Boone side were rushing in to separate players and the police came in pretty quick. Some South players had started comming across the field from their bench but were quickly stoped by what appeared to be South coaches. South coaches continued across the field to pull their players out of the maylay. It looked like there was some jawing back and forth by the South coaches and either players or coaches on the Boone sideline. The police quickly broke that up and it was all over. I guess some punches were thrown by a few players and thats what got them ejected. You can't really make that out on the video though. I'd say forget about it and move on.

I am astonished at how good your vision is, i can't believe you could see all that from the stands on the opposite side of the field with about 50 players in your way. and come on give it a rest, week 3 don't count for #### when your sitting at home on the friday night of round 2. And also their was bad calls on both sides of the Ball. I choose to thank the entire Boone team, especially Littleton. They showed class and enthusiasm, and most important, talent.

Now this is funny necause I'm not sure where you aare getting your information about me.....who said I was on the other side of the field????? And had South players in front of me? It's ok that i will be sitting home this Friday cuz you will be home week 3. There is no way Booone will beat Knox-West. LOL I love how you think Boone showed class.......I guess you have NO idea what your players did to ours while they were down. Boone will never admit what they did to the players, I have the proof by all the bruises I have seen and cuts on their faces. Stomping on their backs and chests on purpose, shoving heads into the ground...South players were treated like S**T!!!!!! Way to go Boone you all have great class! Wish I went there. GO KNOX-WEST!!!!!!!

Now this is funny necause I'm not sure where you aare getting your information about me.....who said I was on the other side of the field????? And had South players in front of me? It's ok that i will be sitting home this Friday cuz you will be home week 3. There is no way Booone will beat Knox-West. LOL I love how you think Boone showed class.......I guess you have NO idea what your players did to ours while they were down. Boone will never admit what they did to the players, I have the proof by all the bruises I have seen and cuts on their faces. Stomping on their backs and chests on purpose, shoving heads into the ground...South players were treated like S**T!!!!!! Way to go Boone you all have great class! Wish I went there. GO KNOX-WEST!!!!!!!

Ok lets assume you were standing anywhere in the stadium. You still could not see what happened cause their were too many players in the way. I know exactly which South player started the fight, however i really don't care. They are high school boys. Stuff happens, fights happen, then people get over it. If you have never been in a fight you are obviously not a man. Two groups of boys got into a fight, not really much wrong with it if you ask me. Only problem is these South fans have to get on here and talk about how mean those ole Boone boys were, cause I definately say South players throwing punches too. No disrespect to the South fans that are doing like they should and congratulating the Boone team. Both teams were involved in a great defensive football game, but only one team could win. This will be my last post on this thread cause it is now irrelevant, so see you at Hale week 3 of next season.