Science Hill @ Maryville

MHSRebels

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Wac... I believe DB corners the market in the "jerk" department. Have you ever stopped to think that if one or three people call you “swollen headed jerksâ€, they are probably haters. But if you keep hearing it week after week no matter who you’re playing that week, you’re probably “swollen headed jerksâ€. :roflol: Oh by the way… good luck and a INJURY FREE GAME tonight :blush: … and keep hope alive!!! :thumb:

A perfect example of what pepvol was talking about above. Carp1 made a prediction before we played his Tennesee High Vikings this year. He predicted his Vikings were going to beat DB. The score after the "1st" quarter was DB-41 TH-0.:) Thats exactually why he thinks we're "swollen headed jerks". He's just a Hater.

Good luck against Knox West tonight Carp1. I would hate to see you go out in the first round after all the grief you've given us about our first round loses.

Ya , any successful team gets hammered on here , Alcoa has taken over the role as #1 team getting hammered with their wins over Maryville the last 2 years . I see it as a good sign because as long as you're kickin the hater's butts , they'll keep on hating away . I've noticed that DB tends to lose all of those " imaginary games " just like Maryville too .... lol :roflol: . Good luck to DB tonight , hopefully we can meet up again here in a couple of weeks .

As far as Science Hill goes hmmm ... predictable huh , I've watched Football for a long time and that is the last word I would use to describe George Quarles ..... he will show you something a few times , and when you least expect it , boom , something totally unexpected . With a little less experienced QB right now , GQ might be a little slower than usual as far as bringing the entire arsenal , but I still would not call him " predictable " . I agree that the Coach needs to show his players they're not intimidated , but you can do that without taking a little swipe like he did . Everybody better dress warm !!

Hey Pepvol,

I asked a coach who has gone against GQ & Co. many times with different teams (without a win). He said Maryville was not hard to prepare for as some might think. He said you could know what they were going to do, you just couldn't stop it. He said they just executed everything so perfectly! He almost beat Maryville once, but guess what got him? You guessed it, "Hook and Ladder" One point victory! On the way to another undefeated season and a Championship Trophy!!

"Pedictable"? Maybe, but can you predict when the trick play is coming? Can you stop it? Most Haven't! I guess you would consider it a compliment if he pulls one on you. I don't think he'll need any tonight! But, you know he has at least one hundred of 'em and no one knows when it's coming! Kinda like the end of time, like "a thief in the night!" Bam!!! Once you know it, it's too late!!!

P.S. I think if DB wins we have to go to their place, since they are the higher seed.