Science Hill @ Maryville

MHSRebels

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Way to go Red Rebels. There were a lot of 2's and 3's getting a lot of playing time against the SH 1's. #11 has some sweet pitches on the option and some nice runs. I hope J. Dub.(#2) is OK.

If anyone has an update on Jacob West's injury...would like to know. Ones looked sharp tonight in first half...defense was especially good. SC was outmatched from the get-go. Whoever yelled the "predictable" comment tonight from the crowd was classic! Go Rebs!

If anyone has an update on Jacob West's injury...would like to know. Ones looked sharp tonight in first half...defense was especially good. SC was outmatched from the get-go. Whoever yelled the "predictable" comment tonight from the crowd was classic! Go Rebs!

Okay, for those of you that have seen my posts as wp4rebs...I just changed my screen name to rebulldawg. I needed a different name, as I figured greyrider needed something better to yell at me when he sees me at the games! Hadn't done the board thing before now, so I didn't put enough thought into it the first go-around. Anyway, most of you won't give a rip, but for the rest of you, I thought I'd let you know. GO REBS!

My guess would be Starz on the "Predictable " comment ..... that boy sure has a set of lungs on him ! :roflol:

Okay, for those of you that have seen my posts as wp4rebs...I just changed my screen name to rebulldawg. I needed a different name, as I figured greyrider needed something better to yell at me when he sees me at the games! Hadn't done the board thing before now, so I didn't put enough thought into it the first go-around. Anyway, most of you won't give a rip, but for the rest of you, I thought I'd let you know. GO REBS!

That's cool Rebulldawg !! We've also got a "Rebullneer" always in the house !We forgive him formerly being a Heritage MountainNEER ... All are welcome unlike Bladerunner who only allows a Ridger to be an Oak Ridge fan if they go back at least 4 generations , we here in Rebel land are happy to have All Aboard !!

btw , I heard sprained ankle , looks to be ok , should be good to go .

That's cool Rebulldawg !! We've also got a "Rebullneer" always in the house !We forgive him formerly being a Heritage MountainNEER ... All are welcome unlike Bladerunner who only allows a Ridger to be an Oak Ridge fan if they go back at least 4 generations , we here in Rebel land are happy to have All Aboard !!

btw , I heard sprained ankle , looks to be ok , should be good to go .

...will never be a local, but am glad to be accepted! we've had lots of folks visit us from milan since we moved here this summer and they all love it. at least the kids will be 1st gen now and have a chance with little bladerunner! got to love it!

That's good to hear on JW... I saw where they tested 41 on a play tonight...