Science Hill @ Maryville

MHSRebels

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You won't need a stride to beat this team. Play your freshman team and keep your starters healthy. Trust me. The Toppers are B A D.

Another brilliant analysis.

It isn't a secret that Science Hill is significantly outmatched in this game, but we will face them in battle none the less. And I, for one, will be attending.

So, any of you Maryville people care to share any info on parking and your stadium?

Edited by voltnh

Another brilliant analysis.

It isn't a secret that Science Hill is significantly outmatched in this game, but we will face them in battle none the less. And I, for one, will be attending.

So, any of you Maryville people care to share any info on parking and your stadium?

Across from the school is a big stone church that you can pay about $5 and have a good place to park. The gate that is close to this lot will take you down the hill and across to the visitor section. There are free places to park in front or the school that are close to the visitors side also but they might fill up pretty quick. Get here early and you will have no problems. Bring a lot of people with you, the Black Hole will start rocking when it gets full!!!

I would just like to know how do teams like Science Hill make it into the playoffs, i don't know much about 6A football but from watching Science Hill play 5A football teams i think it is quite possible that they are the worst 6A football team in the state. But with that being said i am pulling for them in this game.

You are 100% correct. You don't know much about 6A football. Science Hill has a 6-4 record. They are nowhere near being the worst 6A team in the state. There are several teams in the playoffs with only 4 or 5 wins on the season. So your on the wrong thread.