Chuckey Doak vs Elizabethton

CycloneCyclone

oh regards to CD coach he is a terrible winner. He has been there for awhile i played for CDMS 2005 when they starters for the sqaud of the varisty meet him. one word pathetic i vowed never to play for him and thats why i didnt the man has no intensions on winning just look at the past 3 years except for this one it was terrible. The only motivation to win games is coming from the players them selfs. The coach is there to teach the kids not just sit around and say well my morgage is payed off. He is probably one of the worst coaches i have ever seen. But one another note this is a very young team and i see them doing good next year but if CD fans wanna keep seeing a winning team they need to get rid of him period.

By the grammar in your posts im guessing you have already dropped out of school. Im also gonna state that you were to much of a candy a_ _ to play football. "the man has no intensions on winning"..... Oh of course...every coach sets out to lose. Im guessing the Coach put you in you place or he kicked you off the team for some reason. Dont be mad that you didnt get to play the year they turned it all around. Let em drop and be a man! Do what you need to in order to play! And more importantly....go to English class every now and then!

As a parent of a son who got a concussion this year due to being put back in a game I have learned the protacol for head injury.

#1--- Any signs of head injury they perform a SAC test. It is a test with a max score of 30. You must score 26 or better to re-enter the game. If you fail you done for the night.

#2--- If you fail you re-test the next day and so on till you pass

#3--- When you pass and lose all signs of concussion such as headache,naseau, etc.. you work slowly for 5 days till you back in full pads,if at anytime you have any symptoms you start back at day 1.

#4--- Once you go 5 days with no symptoms your cleared to play.

At least thats how it is suppose to be done!

• Upvote 1

As a parent of a son who got a concussion this year due to being put back in a game I have learned the protacol for head injury.

#1--- Any signs of head injury they perform a SAC test. It is a test with a max score of 30. You must score 26 or better to re-enter the game. If you fail you done for the night.

#2--- If you fail you re-test the next day and so on till you pass

#3--- When you pass and lose all signs of concussion such as headache,naseau, etc.. you work slowly for 5 days till you back in full pads,if at anytime you have any symptoms you start back at day 1.

#4--- Once you go 5 days with no symptoms your cleared to play.

At least thats how it is suppose to be done!

THANKS FOR THAT INFO

Listen TC boy. This isnt a dispute of over who goes to a nobody college and the your username gives it away. My comments were about the coach if you do go to the game this friday ask anyone on the CDHS side what they think about the coach i bet you money they will say the same thing i said. He is a horrible coach and no it wasnt about me playing i went to GHS instead. And i also can tell your from greeneville cause you clearly have no idea what your talking about the players allways wanted to win i knew those players and grew up with them they were a team. Also you have no information thats gives me any idea that he isnt horrible. he has a track record of 11.0 percent winning wow really those players that are there now have been there u dont all of a sudden play as a team hes a loser and allways will be.

Edited by BLACKknight28

Listen TC boy. This isnt a dispute of over who goes to a nobody college and the your username gives it away. My comments were about the coach if you do go to the game this friday ask anyone on the CDHS side what they think about the coach i bet you money they will say the same thing i said. He is a horrible coach and no it wasnt about me playing i went to GHS instead. And i also can tell your from greeneville cause you clearly have no idea what your talking about the players allways wanted to win i knew those players and grew up with them they were a team. Also you have no information thats gives me any idea that he isnt horrible. he has a track record of 11.0 percent winning wow really those players that are there now have been there u dont all of a sudden play as a team hes a loser and allways will be.

You went to Greeneville but your username is blackknight28...that makes sense. "This isnt a dispute of over who goes to a nobody college and the your username gives it away." Could you please proof read before you hit the add reply button! This comment makes no sense. You dont even make any sense when you try to put someone down. Coach Murphy does things the right way, he is one of only a handful of coaches in Greeneville and Greene County to even play College Football. Also, I may be forgetting someone, but I dont know of anyone else in the County or City that coached College Football. He Did. Trust me, he knows the game, he just hasnt had the good fortune of having a bunch of Athletes. There will always be people in the stands like you that think they know more than the coach, thats just the nature of the beast. Thats why we have thick skin, it just comes with the territory. If you think you can do better go get your degree and apply for the job little man.

You are such an idiot!!! He got poked in the eye...the CERTIFIED trainer checked him out as well as the referees! I cant stand when people come on here and say stupid sh#$ when they have no clue! Crazzyness is an appropriate screen name for your crazy..or should I say DUMBA$$!

Well I have been poked in the eye many times, and not once EVER did I lose my sense of balance and could barely stand or walk in a straight line because of it.

Look at some film. He looks like a drunk trying to walk down the street... Just saying.

Well I have been poked in the eye many times, and not once EVER did I lose my sense of balance and could barely stand or walk in a straight line because of it.

Look at some film. He looks like a drunk trying to walk down the street... Just saying.

That's your opinion I guess. I just don't like when people come on here and bash Coaches when they don't have all the facts....just saying.

Just for clarification from a source that is on the field friday nights(not a player) EHS has in fact dropped CAK, Asheville, Greeneville from the schedule for next year.

It stinks about CAK/Greeneville. In replacement I can confirm that Boone will be on EHS schedule for next year and possibly South

In addition it was travel that was the biggest factor in dropping Asheville/Greeneville/CAK not fear like you would like to believe.

In addition it was travel that was the biggest factor in dropping Asheville/Greeneville/CAK not fear like you would like to believe.

Greeneville and Elizabethton aren't that far away considering Betsy's location. An hour isn't far to travel for a high school sporting event. Their JV traveled to West Greene this year, which is farther than GHS. If they were trying to save money, seems like they wouldn't make that trip.