Lawrence County @ Tullahoma

purple75gold

LC wins by 6 pts or less. Turnovers will be the key and LC is less likely to have turnovers.

If Davis has an off night, the score could be worse.

i completely appreciate the fact that we are able to voice our opinions. yours on the other hand are obviously from a sore spot you have for tullahoma. i guess it stems from the beat downs tullahoma has put on your red raiders. is your despise directed at ALL of CC's opponents since just about ALL of them give CC a beat down? or is it simply the cross county rivalry thing going on? at any rate, the team with the fewest mistakes/turnovers wins. irecnso, will you be going to watch coffee county play tonight?

Not sure how my ( unbiased ) prediction was mistaken as coming from a CC supporter or Tull hater? If anything,my prediction would be pointed to as being pro-LC. BTW...I have friends associated with both schools. I will be in the boro tonight watching football but if it makes you feel any better I will pull for Tull to win but just don't think they will. It's only a football game prediction and nothing more.

Lawrence County is a class act team. Congrats on an incredible season! That was a tough loss tonight for LCHS and you all played your hearts out, leaving it all on the field. There is great deal of honor in that.

Congrats T-Town on a sensational win! Good Luck NEXT WEEK!!! :thumb:

You guys are the GREATEST!

Edited by onpoint

way to go tullahoma. another punt return by #10 appeared to set the tone for the cats in red. a little different game was imposed on lawrence county. tullahoma seemed to control the ground game even while lawrence county loaded the line of scrimmage. the passing game looked to be wide open as well. tullahoma;s defense proved to be tough once more. no doubt that lawrence county is as physical a team as one can be, but tullahoma was more physical on both sides of the ball. the running game by tullahoma was impressive. great job up front. the defense held true when it mattered. what an accomplishment by shutting down the district's best player. tullahoma, enjoy the victory, but get ready to prepare for another battle next friday. well done boys! to those of you that thought lawrence county had a shot, they were never really in it. and as for lawrence county, you have a long way to go to be considered a class act team.

way to go tullahoma. another punt return by #10 appeared to set the tone for the cats in red. a little different game was imposed on lawrence county. tullahoma seemed to control the ground game even while lawrence county loaded the line of scrimmage. the passing game looked to be wide open as well. tullahoma;s defense proved to be tough once more. no doubt that lawrence county is as physical a team as one can be, but tullahoma was more physical on both sides of the ball. the running game by tullahoma was impressive. great job up front. the defense held true when it mattered. what an accomplishment by shutting down the district's best player. tullahoma, enjoy the victory, but get ready to prepare for another battle next friday. well done boys! to those of you that thought lawrence county had a shot, they were never really in it. and as for lawrence county, you have a long way to go to be considered a class act team.

I can go along with some of what you are saying but the part about shutting down the districts best player is crazy! I think he had soemthing like 183 yards and two touchdowns! Other than that I would like to give a big hand to Tullahoma. Yall are truely deserving!

Great game tonight by both teams! Congrats to Tullahoma your team played well. I would also like to Congratulate the LCHS players and coaches on another great season! The LCHS team is a class act and I am very proud of you. I thought yall left everything on the field tonight and the coaches did a good job of giving the boys the best opportunity to win the game. In the end T'town just had to many weapons. We just need to take the weekend off and start getting ready for another great season next year! :thumb:

It was another hard fought football game between two rivals and Tullahoma advances on to the 3rd round of the TSSAA 5A State Playoffs. It was a dominating performance by the offensive and defensive lines and if the line continues to improve, then the Cats have a shot in winning at Columbia next Friday night. Trey Burks was outstanding tonite, along with some dazzling punt returns by Jordan Sheffield and Jared Davis was just Jared Davis. Tullahoma's outstanding jr Qb continues to lead this team on offense with his leadership qualities. Jared is an outstanding thrower as well as a great runner. The Tullahoma defense seems to be peaking at the right time. I'm glad we won't see Trent Garland on the football field anymore. It was Tullahoma's time to win as Lawrence Co put a good whipping on Tullahoma last year and knocked us out of the playoffs. This team is much more skilled on offense this season. THS will have to deal with Trent Garland and the Lawrence Co bkb team in the coming weeks. Its a shame that Tullahoma, after beating Columbia in the regular season and winning the District 8AAA championship, will have to travel to Columbia for their 3rd round game. The TSSAA tweaked the playoff system this season, but they have some kinks to work out in the system where head to head and winning the district should give a team homefield advantage in the playoffs.

Edited by binns37388

Okay, Binns. Here is my number crunching for this game. Again, this is based solely upon common opponents. No emotions or off-field factors are involved. And, don't let the previous meeting between these teams fool you. The line for this game is Tullahoma -10. The over/under is 50. My prediction is T-Town wins 31-17. Again, this is not to be taken seriously. However, if I hit this one like I did White County, I may do this for a living. :thumb:

Close enough for government work, wouldn't you say? :D Last week I missed by 2 PAT's. This week I missed by 2 FG's. I did predict T-Town by 35 last week and we won by 35. This week I predicted T-Town by 14 and we win by 14. Last week I predicted over and it was a push. This week I took under, and guess what, it was under. And T-Town covers the spread in both. This is getting fun! :thumb:

Close enough for government work, wouldn't you say? :D Last week I missed by 2 PAT's. This week I missed by 2 FG's. I did predict T-Town by 35 last week and we won by 35. This week I predicted T-Town by 14 and we win by 14. Last week I predicted over and it was a push. This week I took under, and guess what, it was under. And T-Town covers the spread in both. This is getting fun! :thumb:

I'm almost afraid to ask what the numbers will say for the Cats third round game.