White House (6-5) AT Liberty Magnet (9-2)

BDP2003

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Liberty fan's. Are the Visitors stands as small as we think they are. I looked it up on MapQuest and it looked very small. White House has traveled well in past years and hopefully we will for this game. LETS GO BDP!

Unless the Tech fans turn out much better for playoff games there should be seats on the home side available.Lexington came to Liberty for the region title game and their crowd swamped the home crowd.Liberty is blazing fast everywhere on the field,but undiscplined as they will overpursue the ball,and misdirection plays should work,although they have makeup speed. Lexington,however beat 'em by knocking them off the ball and gaining a handful each play.Only 4 or 5 pass attempts all game I think,just hardnosed power football.If,as someone stated,speed is a problem for WhiteHouse,you've got real problems here.If the linemen and linebackers stay at home and tackle well,and the secondary plays intellegently,there's a shot!Good luck to both.

the confidence level of the blue devils is sky high. if liberty thinks that this game is going to be easy, then that is what we want. please overlook us. we know we're slow and not very big, but guess what-here we come and we're ready to play! of our losses, we only got pasted in two of them. All this talk of WH being wayy down is just b.s. blue devils advance 28-26.

What a joke. White House has no chance. Liberty will be in the endzone all night. 41-7 Crusaders. and yes BDP fans. Don't worry about seating. Liberty never has a real good crowd

the confidence level of the blue devils is sky high. if liberty thinks that this game is going to be easy, then that is what we want. please overlook us. we know we're slow and not very big, but guess what-here we come and we're ready to play! of our losses, we only got pasted in two of them. All this talk of WH being wayy down is just b.s. blue devils advance 28-26.

The truth is the Blue Devils are down. This years WH squad is nothing compared to the '09 team. Good coaching is the main reason WH made the playoffs this year, and its the main reason they only got "pasted" in a couple games.

And the truth is this WH defense hasnt responded too well to speed this year. Unless liberty puts on a suprisingly bad performance, i cant see BDP winning this one. Liberty 35 BDP 17

The truth is the Blue Devils are down. This years WH squad is nothing compared to the '09 team. Good coaching is the main reason WH made the playoffs this year, and its the main reason they only got "pasted" in a couple games.

And the truth is this WH defense hasnt responded too well to speed this year. Unless liberty puts on a suprisingly bad performance, i cant see BDP winning this one. Liberty 35 BDP 17

Hopefully the game experience from playing Springfield and Beech will help this week... Saving my game prediction until Thursday! Sounds like WH will have the Liberty fans outnumbered. I'm looking forward to sitting on the home side and cheering for the Blue Devils.

For those that haven't looked at "strength of schedule + success" rankings, it looks like this:

#18 Lib Tech

#24 Lexington

#36 Greenbrier

#44 White House

Don't know how accurate those calculations are, but sounds like we both have our work cut out for us. Good luck BD.

your right, good luck to greenbrier as well. wouldn't it be sweet if we get to play next week? The Coach t server may blow up if that happens!

As a citizen of Sumner Co., it's nice to see a few teams move on.

This should be a very tough game for the devils. But if predictions were all that mattered, there'd be no need to play the game.

That being said, I think WH has a good shot to steal this game from Liberty. Liberty (from what I've heard) is clearly the faster and more athletic team. Maybe that superiority gets the Crusaders a little TOO confident on Friday and the blue devils shock all of Jackson, or maybe it just plays out on the field the way it does on paper and the Crusaders mop the floor with the devils.

I'm sure most of you have seen the video of Liberty losing (rather badly) to Lexington. If Liberty comes out sloppy and sluggish on Friday the way they did against Lexington, I expect WH to win. Coach Porter will surely take advantage of any opportunity he finds.

As for my honest prediction, I'll stay safe and just let this one play out on the field. (Im praying for a WH-Greenbrier rematch)

As a citizen of Sumner Co., it's nice to see a few teams move on.

This should be a very tough game for the devils. But if predictions were all that mattered, there'd be no need to play the game.

That being said, I think WH has a good shot to steal this game from Liberty. Liberty (from what I've heard) is clearly the faster and more athletic team. Maybe that superiority gets the Crusaders a little TOO confident on Friday and the blue devils shock all of Jackson, or maybe it just plays out on the field the way it does on paper and the Crusaders mop the floor with the devils.

I'm sure most of you have seen the video of Liberty losing (rather badly) to Lexington. If Liberty comes out sloppy and sluggish on Friday the way they did against Lexington, I expect WH to win. Coach Porter will surely take advantage of any opportunity he finds.

As for my honest prediction, I'll stay safe and just let this one play out on the field. (Im praying for a WH-Greenbrier rematch)

Not gonna happen. WH is gonna get ROCKED on Friday. It will be tough for the Cats to win too, but they have a better shot than the Blue Devils :roflol:

Edited by soulsurvivor34