Oliver Springs @ Wartburg

Nitro

Reaction has your # said that he would get scores for TC. I tried to PM you cause I did not know if his skillet-slinger would let him go to the Boyd game. I guess he had to promise the world to get out. :roflol:

:roflolk:

Yeah...he has my # and we'll stay in touch. Looking foward to hearing about this game. Like you said on our thread...talk to too many people and respect both sides for me to pick a team to pull for, much less predict the winner. Just hope it's a good one and nobody gets hurt. :thumb:

Good job OS on the win against Rockwood. We were pulling for you in Morgan Co so Wartburg can have an easy win this Friday. It was a complete fluke you beat us the first time. We wanna see those Bobcats walking off crying after the game just like the Tigers were last Fri. Wartburg has better athletes and are much better up front.

Dawgs 42

Bobcats 14

BTW after this game you're gonna be reading about Phillips and Spence instead of Miller and Romero!!!!!

I'm afraid to make a prediction in this one. I think both teams are playing good ball right now and it could go either way. I remember back in the 80's when I played for Wartburg, the OS game was ALWAYS the most physical game of the year. They would just line it up and try to pound us. So Wartburg had better contain Miller and Romero and move the ball themselves!

Good job OS on the win against Rockwood. We were pulling for you in Morgan Co so Wartburg can have an easy win this Friday. It was a complete fluke you beat us the first time. We wanna see those Bobcats walking off crying after the game just like the Tigers were last Fri. Wartburg has better athletes and are much better up front.

Dawgs 42

Bobcats 14

BTW after this game you're gonna be reading about Phillips and Spence instead of Miller and Romero!!!!!

Hmmm. Will you be so humble after the final season ending whistle of the game? Only time will tell.

Congratulations to both Teams for advancing this far. Even though I'll be pulling for Wartburg, OS just may surprise them. OS did play some weaker teams this season, and because of that people took the opinion that they were overrated. Unfortunately, because of OS schedule, it was hard to gauge just how good they really were. Regardless of what people thought of them, they stepped it up against a tough Rockwood team, who most thought would dominate OS (except of course for the OS people), and here they are this week still in the playoffs. Wartburg, don't underestimate these guys or your season may be over this weekend. Hope you guys pull out a win and advance. Good luck to both teams, though!

Dawgs 42

Bobcats 14

You got too many players hurt.Romero will run it down your throat.He dont have to have the line he gets outside an see ya. BEEP BEEP. It wont be an easy win. :roflol:

I think both teams are going to score their points and it will come down to which defense come up with that key stop or crucial turnover. Wartburg looks as fast and healthy as I've seen them in a few weeks and OZ is playing their best ball when it matters most. Its going to be a great game and will come down to the wire. I'll be pulling for the DOGS but good luck to both teams.

THOR; ITS TIME TO DROP THE HAMMER!!!