Oliver Springs @ Wartburg

Nitro

Wartburg 48 - Oliver Springs 14 .......Game stopped with 3:20 left after brawl. Oliver Springs #30 started fighting and it was on for a few. I wish someone had got ahold of him. I've never seen such poor sportsmanship from anyone. Oliver Springs fans were whinning about the dogs running up the score. They have forgotten about the past 15 years that everyone ran it up on the dogs. Oliver Springs is the most cry baby bunch of folks. Its always the refs or whatever else it could be. Little league, all basketball, everything Oliver Springs they whine if they don't win. I hate to say it but I love it when they get their butts whipped. Good job dogs, you kicked the crap out of em all night!!

• Upvote 1

Wartburg 48 - Oliver Springs 14 .......Game stopped with 3:20 left after brawl. Oliver Springs #30 started fighting and it was on for a few. I wish someone had got ahold of him. I've never seen such poor sportsmanship from anyone. Oliver Springs fans were whinning about the dogs running up the score. They have forgotten about the past 15 years that everyone ran it up on the dogs. Oliver Springs is the most cry baby bunch of folks. Its always the refs or whatever else it could be. Little league, all basketball, everything Oliver Springs they whine if they don't win. I hate to say it but I love it when they get their butts whipped. Good job dogs, you kicked the crap out of em all night!!

Hate to hear about this kind of chippy junk. Were there any ejections on either side? If so that could really hand cuff Wartburg next week against Boyd.

Hate to hear about this kind of chippy junk. Were there any ejections on either side? If so that could really hand cuff Wartburg next week against Boyd.

Wartburg had a assistant coach ejected, and Oliver Springs #30. They threw #30 out, then he ran back out on the field trying to get a bunch ejected. He was a senoir so he wanted to ruin Wartburg. There was a big mess out there, those were the only ejections somehow.

No. 30 definitely lost his cool. I don't think he was trying to get Wartburg players ejected at the end. I just think he wanted to fight anyone in a blue uniform at that point.

The right decision was made to end the game. No reason to chance anything more happening when the game was pretty much over anyway.

This kids dad come on to the field during the 3rd quarter and got up in the faces of the wartburg coachs somebody said that they think it was the same bunch that started a fight after the Sunbright game

I don't doubt it a bit. #30's dad was over there agging him on. There is no sense in that kind of crap. Thats the reason he ran back out on the field. I didn't think there were that many cops in Morgan County they got it under control.

wow could not have said it better myself lol HERE KITTY KITTY KITTY the fans of OS should shame this player and anyone involved facts are 4 turnovers for OS and 1 for wartburg plus some huge plays helped dawgs get momentum n keep it up my opinion OS got outplayed tonite dawgs played hard n good they wanted it more WTG DAWGS

Edited by Gobey