Oliver Springs @ Wartburg

Nitro

Wartburg has been wanting this rematch after falling 27-32 in OZ. Oliver Springs came out of nowhere and dominated Rockwood in the first round which shocked everyone. Anything is possible in these playoffs. Wartburg lost to OZ due to poor special teams and turnovers. Wartburg has had a week to prepare and after seeing them beat Sunbright they looked like the Wartburg team that they are. If Wartburg comes out and plays to full potential we could see the dawgs heading farther in the playoffs. They will have the home crowd behind them and they will not take a loss. If OZ wants to win they better play off of Wartburgs mistakes like they did in week 9. I see the real Wartburg team that went 5-0 to start the season and ending it with a big win against Sunbright coming out and winning one at home. I want the dogs winning but i know the folks at oz will want their team pulling another upset. Sorry but this rematch will go to the Wartburg Bulldogs.

Wartburg has been wanting this rematch after falling 27-32 in OZ. Oliver Springs came out of nowhere and dominated Rockwood in the first round which shocked everyone. Anything is possible in these playoffs. Wartburg lost to OZ due to poor special teams and turnovers. Wartburg has had a week to prepare and after seeing them beat Sunbright they looked like the Wartburg team that they are. If Wartburg comes out and plays to full potential we could see the dawgs heading farther in the playoffs. They will have the home crowd behind them and they will not take a loss. If OZ wants to win they better play off of Wartburgs mistakes like they did in week 9. I see the real Wartburg team that went 5-0 to start the season and ending it with a big win against Sunbright coming out and winning one at home. I want the dogs winning but i know the folks at oz will want their team pulling another upset. Sorry but this rematch will go to the Wartburg Bulldogs.

Yea, we heard the same thing about Rockwood last week, OZ is a better team than folks want to admit. I think this oughta be a great game, could go down to who has the ball last.

Go Bobcats!!

well i think its gonna be a good matchup the dogs had a rest n OS took it to rockwood history says OS should win this game but we all know im gonna be for the dawgs lol my own prediction i say dawgs 28 OS 24 history has OS the overwhelming favorites as they have had wartburgs number over the years so good luck to both teams in the game

well i think its gonna be a good matchup the dogs had a rest n OS took it to rockwood history says OS should win this game but we all know im gonna be for the dawgs lol my own prediction i say dawgs 28 OS 24 history has OS the overwhelming favorites as they have had wartburgs number over the years so good luck to both teams in the game

its nice to see wartburg having a great year for a change they win this one 28-14 they will be out for revenge and oz will be looking too far ahead

Pujo and I were discussing how it seemed too many were overlooking OS and WB!!!

yeah i think so and oz has a pretty decent team this year as well but i think wartburg overlooked them when they lost and it might be vice versa here. i think wartburg has a great qb and he is actually intelligent (most of the time).something the county as a whole has been missing for awhile

This is a game im really looking forward to watching as well. I have always been a fan of OZ but I also like to see the bulldogs do well considering both teams used to be in a miserable district where they fought against each other to not finish last. Now we are in the 2nd round and about to watch a cat and dog fight to go on to the third round.(No pun intended :roflol: )

I give kudoz to both coaches and programs who have rebuilt by playing a somewhat weaker schedule plus bein in a district more well put together for them and beating the teams they are supposed to beat. Im tired of the whole schedule talk from eveyone. I will be the first to admit OS schedule has been softer than usual for the last 2 years but in order to re-build you have to adjust the attitude of the whole program. Both programs have went from an "I hope we get 3 or 4 wins this year" to an "I think this may be the year we can make a deep run for the state championship" kind of program and it really shows when you watch these teams play. Plus good teams will meet in the playoffs and ask Rockwood fans if the OS regular season schedule really mattered any in that game.

Now for the hidden point in the game, I want to make one point. Last year OZ came out to Wartburg with a matchup of whoever won that game would make playoffs. OS ended up blowing out Wartburg 42-14 that game. I think the Wartburg playersb will remember that game well and seek revenge for that game and week 9 loss also.

Before I make any prediction I would like to see some Wartburg fans help me out and tell me how the health of the bulldogs is and after seeing responses I will make my prediction later on in the week. Either way I want to go ahead and say good luck to both teams Friday Night and hope to see the same sportsmanship that both teams showed in week 9 when the 2 teams met! :thumb:

this one is hard game to pick. we played are worse half of yr aginst the purple kittys and we played are worse game in last few yrs aginst the puppys.

This week may be you're worst one yet. You need to save you're bad games for the weaker teams.Its funny how teams always seem to play their worst when they play quality Comp.Over the years we've always played bad in the 4th round.