Hendersonville Commandos at Henry County Patriots

QBClubPrez

Thank you for the English lesson. Guess NE is the big dowg in this district due to playing in quarter finals. Rematch of last year first round.

Im not sure how relevant that is...or how it makes any sense. Here is a small English lesson for you.

Definition of "whinner" per dictionary.com

Whinner- v To whinny.

Definition of "whinny" per dictionary.com

whin·ny - verb

to utter the characteristic cry of a horse; neigh.

I think the correct term in this situation is a "whiner"...

Definition of "whine" per dictionary.com

whine - noun

a feeble, peevish complaint.

Related forms : whiner,whiningly, unwhining, unwhiningly

Please tell me that the coaches you refer to above don't utter the characteristic cry of a horse on a regular basis.

Edited by theydontcare

Thank you for the English lesson. Guess NE is the big dowg in this district due to playing in quarter finals. Rematch of last year first round.

I would actually say that the big "dowg" in the district is the team who wins a district championship. Until someone in this district knocks HC off, no one else will be claiming that title. Thanks for the input, though. Springfield got a weak jump on us on the court, hope things are shaping up well on the hardwood.

Edited by snowplow2010

I would actually say that the big "dowg" in the district is the team who wins a district championship. Until someone in this district knocks HC off, no one else will be claiming that title. Thanks for the input, though. Springfield got a weak jump on us on the court, hope things are shaping up well on the hardwood.

What was the score of Northeast and Clarksville?

Congrats to HHS on their win.

Just got home and here is the story in my opinion:

1. Great atmosphere, hats off to the folks at HC. Was treated well by everyone.

2. Very scary visitor bleachers though

3. Commandos did a great job of not giving up the big play

4. David Priddy has 1st career 100 yard game.

5. Commando offensive line was good all night

6. The Ryan Rogers kick off return for the TD to start the 2nd half was the play of the game

7. Awesome Hville crowd, best road crowd I can ever remember

8. Stopping HC twice in the 2nd half inside the 10, once inside the 1 was huge.

9. Coach Hat, the riverboat gambler, fakes a punt inside his own 40 and gets the first down. WOW!

10. WAY TO GO COMMANDOS, GREAT JOB BY EVERY ONE!!

Can anyone shed some light on the incident involving a Henry County fan and one of the coaches at the end of the game?

Never underestimate the Commandos, a lot of you thought this would be a blow out in favor of HCHS. And because of all this talk, HHS got FIRED UP. Great game, although I hope I never have to set foot in Paris, Tennessee again in my life.. now its time for Clarksville NE at home

Just got home and here is the story in my opinion:

1. Great atmosphere, hats off to the folks at HC. Was treated well by everyone.

2. Very scary visitor bleachers though

3. Commandos did a great job of not giving up the big play

4. David Priddy has 1st career 100 yard game.

5. Commando offensive line was good all night

6. The Ryan Rogers kick off return for the TD to start the 2nd half was the play of the game

7. Awesome Hville crowd, best road crowd I can ever remember

8. Stopping HC twice in the 2nd half inside the 10, once inside the 1 was huge.

9. Coach Hat, the riverboat gambler, fakes a punt inside his own 40 and gets the first down. WOW!

10. WAY TO GO COMMANDOS, GREAT JOB BY EVERY ONE!!

Way to represent Sumner County. Hendersonville and White House are the only teams left to represent Sumner County. Good luck to both!!

Can anyone shed some light on the incident involving a Henry County fan and one of the coaches at the end of the game?

Never underestimate the Commandos, a lot of you thought this would be a blow out in favor of HCHS. And because of all this talk, HHS got FIRED UP. Great game, although I hope I never have to set foot in Paris, Tennessee again in my life.. now its time for Clarksville NE at home

The only thing I know of is a HC fan was yelling at one of the coaches calling him "stupid" as well as other things. Im guessing it was because he didnt take the 3 points and gambled when the score was 21-10

The only thing I know of is a HC fan was yelling at one of the coaches calling him "stupid" as well as other things. Im guessing it was because he didnt take the 3 points and gambled when the score was 21-10

No. it wasn't that, he was talking to the coach who called the off. plays, that was the worse play calling i seen in my life. To the fAN WHO DID THE TALKING TO THE COACH THANK U. I WANTING TO BAD. GOOD SEASON HENRY CO. KEEP YOUR HEADS UP. NOT ANY OF YOUR FAULT. YOU ALL DONT CALL THE PLAYS. RUN LEFT, RUN RIGHT WHO IN THE heck CANNT STOP THAT. I AM NOT TAKING NOTHING AWAY FROM THE TEAM THAT BEAT HC, THEY ARE GOOD, GOOD LUCK NEXT WEEK HHS.

THE TRUTH HURTS.

i agree with tricklician - H.C.plays a watered down schedule that hurts them come play off time -

step out of your comfort zone H.C. do a home and home versus a WILCO, Sumner or Rutherford county team..

I have no doubts that HHS walked away with this win b/c of the quality of teams within its region, for ther most part each team is equal and could win..

But with the jacked off playoff format why would a coach want to schedule non-region tough games? Example INDY had Oakland and MBA they could have played 2 cupcake teams