Franklin vs. Blackman

ftballkicker

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fbforme....Franklin schedule was as weak as water. They have proven nothing throughout the season. When you play inferior teams, you get an inflated winning record.

Who they played in the regular season really means absolutely nothing right now. It's playoff season now, and so far the Rebels are 1-0 with a win AT Oakland, and i think that could be defined as "proving something". Oh well, this is exactly what the Oakland fans said last week...

Does it really matter? If you look at their stats, no one really stands out as a superstar. He will go down just like the rest of the team. I would not lose any sleep over him.

For whoever asked earlier, Dye is a senior running back for Franklin. Pretty good, quick back. Undersized so it may be tough for him to get the offers from big schools, but he will play somewhere on Saturdays. And the reason his stats may not stick out is becuase he sat out the first 6 games of the year with an injury. Should be a great game Friday night. I'm anxious to see how Blackman's facilities and fans are compared to Oaklnad. From what i saw last week, Oakland looked like a first-class program on and off the field. Let's just hope for a clean, injury-free game for both teams.

For whoever asked earlier, Dye is a senior running back for Franklin. Pretty good, quick back. Undersized so it may be tough for him to get the offers from big schools, but he will play somewhere on Saturdays. And the reason his stats may not stick out is becuase he sat out the first 6 games of the year with an injury. Should be a great game Friday night. I'm anxious to see how Blackman's facilities and fans are compared to Oaklnad. From what i saw last week, Oakland looked like a first-class program on and off the field. Let's just hope for a clean, injury-free game for both teams.

You will see first class facilities and fans at Blackman. Make sure you get there early...

BTW: Didn't Oakland play without their three running backs, and one receiver? Did that effect the outcome?

Blackman's facillity is comparable to Oakland. also Blackman has the best band around...

Your high, Franklin will score more than 14... The Blackman corners will get burned more than twice

After watching Franklin's practice today, I don't see the Blackman corners getting burned. Franklin's wideouts are slow, their routes are not precise, and the QB has a very slow release. I will also have to say that Franklin's QB will have a very hard time throwing the ball to any wideout while he is lying face up on the ground. Blackman's defense is intense....Franklin better bring their "A" game on Friday night.