Franklin vs. Blackman

ftballkicker

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is this "lol" thing you use? Is it an old Southern term?

Lol is me. Or - Lol O Mighty here comes those Carpet Baggers.

Just not sure. I find nothing funny about a poor education.

Real talk, you have no class, just because i didn't spell a word right, don't require the insults, that is low for real. im sure you can find many spelling and sentence errors on coach-t

Real talk, you have no class, just because i didn't spell a word right, don't require the insults, that is low for real. im sure you can find many spelling and sentence errors on coach-t

No, I went to class. Do better work and I'll have nothing to correct.

Now this is about football. How far in the easy bracket to you think Riverdale High will go.

No, I went to class. Do better work and I'll have nothing to correct.

Now this is about football. How far in the easy bracket to you think Riverdale High will go.

No i want beat you up, im sorry but thats not me. Im just a sports fanatic, i like the good football talk in this county. Im sorry if i offended you, and yes i think we can go far in our bracket if we stay :hungry: and come to play every game.

Hogan ventured out to catch the Blaze practice today....Hogan aka Rick Insel spent most of his time watching Coach Watson run his Oline thru some drills and assignments getting ready to try and stop #66 and #40 of the Rebels...two stud defensive players for the Rebels.It looked like Coach Watson was worried about the multiple fronts that the Rebels may show...The Blaze looked sharp and ready early in this practice week.

Ought to be a great match-up here as the Blaze Oline looked primed for the challenge.

Hogan ventured out to catch the Blaze practice today....Hogan aka Rick Insel spent most of his time watching Coach Watson run his Oline thru some drills and assignments getting ready to try and stop #66 and #40 of the Rebels...two stud defensive players for the Rebels.It looked like Coach Watson was worried about the multiple fronts that the Rebels may show...The Blaze looked sharp and ready early in this practice week.

Ought to be a great match-up here as the Blaze Oline looked primed for the challenge.

:roflol: Looks like two can play that game!!!! Way to go, Hoganknows! I bet they didn't recognize you with your camera either :thumb: