Franklin vs. Blackman

ftballkicker

thanks for sneaking in and filming practice yesterday...and thanks for taking the time to send it to me via the internet last night... :flower:

Those videos are available in HD as part of my "how to beat and or cheat the competition" DVD series. If you buy now I will throw in my always popular "how to schedule your way to a district championship" from 2009 and my "how can we out recruit Ensworth, MBA and BGA" sets as well! :popcorneater:

Hurry call now operators are standing buy (can't afford chairs yet).

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that was not me that gave the answer...it was the dad who is always wacking his kid up side the head... "mykidsdad"... :flower:

here is my answer...i meant in no way to leave out the back three...nor blame them for the riverdale passing game execution...my point was we kept 8 in the box to stop the wingT machine of the run...and it left our back 3 all alone...and even our 4 linebackers did not do well helping with pass because they were eyeballing the run so much and left the hook and flat wide open...just not alot of prep there and it showed...but front 8 did stop the run which was what they were focused on!

and my positive intention was that the back 3 as you called them will be much more prepared with much more help from LB's and blitz packages, etc to do a much better job vs franklin...now they and everyone else must still execute the game plan...because franklin really can throw the rock...

and every d has a weakness and at the start of the year...if you looked at our D overall...you would have to say that the back 3 were our weakness because none of them had started before and the front 8 had all started the year before...so we had more inexperience back there...but i can't say it in strong enough words of how proud i am of these 3 or 4 guys who have played in our secondary this year...they have worked and worked and worked...improved greatly...and most of everyone who knows this team well have all said how proud/ pleased and encouraged we have been to see them really take it to another level over the course of the year...they just needed some coaching and time and game experience ...THIS IS MY2CENTS! :thumb:

I knew that wasn't you that gave the first answer, but thought I would make him feel important since I asked a defensive question and he 3/4 of his rambling answer was about everything but defense. Did not mean anything about the question was just asking because week after week it is always about the front 8.

I knew that wasn't you that gave the first answer, but thought I would make him feel important since I asked a defensive question and he 3/4 of his rambling answer was about everything but defense. Did not mean anything about the question was just asking because week after week it is always about the front 8.

I disagree with your premise. I did in fact mention the defense. I pointed out that they do not get along. But since mykidsdad kid does not play on the defense, I really don't pay a lot of attention. I do notice though they hit each other a lot. I think maybe PBD only mentions the front 8 is because sometimes we only play with 8 and once you get past his kid he probably doesn't pay a lot of attention anyway.

Hope that helps! :popcorneater:

Edited by mykidsdad

I disagree with your premise. I did in fact mention the defense. I pointed out that they do not get along. But since mykidsdad kid does not play on the defense, I really don't pay a lot of attention. I do notice thought they hit each other a lot. I think maybe PBD only mention the front 8 is that sometime we play with only 8 and once you get past his kid he probably don't pay a lot of attention.

Hope that helps! :popcorneater:

Your right, that would be the other 1/4. :roflol:

Those videos are available in HD as part of my "how to beat and or cheat the competition" DVD series. If you buy now I will throw in my always popular "how to schedule your way to a district championship" from 2009 and my "how can we out recruit Ensworth, MBA and BGA" sets as well! :popcorneater:

Hurry call now operators are standing buy (can't afford chairs yet).

Thanks Guys. I am planning on filming again today. I'll be wearing my WTVF News 5 hat. I know the Rebels will fall for it. Heck, I just might interview a couple of coaches. Now I know how The Stork must feel.

Thanks Guys. I am planning on filming again today. I'll be wearing my WTVF News 5 hat. I know the Rebels will fall for it. Heck, I just might interview a couple of coaches. Now I know how The Stork must feel.

To do it like the stork, you have to film then go home and smoke the coach two chickens and a pork loin to suprise him with today. :roflol:

That has to be a big hat to cover those ears. How do you hold the camera without any thumbs?

Not sure why you would waste time & gas driving to Franklin to film a Rebel practice . . . you guys are so sure of winning, why bother?

Goes back a long way. Back in the Rec. league days, those Franklin Cowboys always used trick plays and faulty yard markers. Hard to feel safe with so many convicts working the field.

NEVER trust a Rebel!

Not sure why you would waste time & gas driving to Franklin to film a Rebel practice . . . you guys are so sure of winning, why bother?

Not at all, you see here at Blackman High School we have a long and detailed history of not taking the oppisition for granted. When you have been where we have been every opponent must be taken seriously regardless of their present or past records. At this point in the season you win or go home and er kids are not welcomed at home yet! :popcorneater:

We Are Blackman! and er kids are not welcomed home...yet!

Edited by mykidsdad

Goes back a long way. Back in the Rec. league days, those Franklin Cowboys always used trick plays and faulty yard markers. Hard to feel safe with so many convicts working the field.

NEVER trust a Rebel!

You forgot to mention the brass knuckles and shards of glass in wrist bands that those Franklin Cowboys are using!!! :rolleyes: Sure is a good thing this game is at Blackman!!