Gratitude

mhs

I feel any public forum is appropriate for this. For any Veterans who may visit this site, for those currently serving here or abroad. For those who have family members, or friends who serve, and most certainly who have had someone close make the ultimate sacrifice. Here is wishing all of you a Happy and Safe Veterans Day. We appreciate both your service and your sacrifice. You have my utmost respect and gratitude, along with my daily prayers for your safety.

THANK YOU.

Edited by mhs

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

THE NOBLE and the BRAVE

When America had a urgent need,

These brave ones raised a hand;

No hesitation held them back;

They were proud to take a stand.

They left their friends and family;

They gave up normal life;

To serve their country and their God,

They plowed into the strife.

They fought for freedom and for peace

On strange and foreign shores;

Some lost new friends; some lost their lives

In long and brutal wars.

Other veterans answered a call

To support the ones who fought;

Their country had requirements for

The essential skills they brought.

We salute every one of them,

The Noble and the Brave,

The ones still with us here today,

And those who rest in a grave.

So, here's to our country's heroes;

They're a cut above the rest;

Let's give the honor that is due

To our country's very Best!

Thank You to ALL Veterans!!!!!

Edited by catback

I feel any public forum is appropriate for this. For any Veterans who may visit this site, for those currently serving here or abroad. For those who have family members, or friends who serve, and most certainly who have had someone close make the ultimate sacrifice. Here is wishing all of you a Happy and Safe Veterans Day. We appreciate both your service and your sacrifice. You have my utmost respect and gratitude, along with my daily prayers for your safety.

THANK YOU.

WELL SAID, MHS! My sentiments, EXACTLY. THANK YOU, VETERANS!

THANK YOU.

Great idea mhs!

Thank you Veterans for your service that allows us to continue to be.................................................. "The land of the free"!salute.gif

Edited by BCsportsfan

THANK YOU.

thank you very much!!! served in the US navy from 02-06... did 2 combat tours in iraqi freedom.. always great to know people appreciate the sacrifices we have made! you, my friend, are the backbone of this country! people just like you! We couldnt do it without grateful people just like you! so thank you sir..

One of my favorite quotes is...

"Freedom is never free."

Thank you veterans for paying for my freedom and thank you to those who are serving now, you are in my prayers daily. May God Bless You and keep you safe.

Amen,Thanks to all veterans who have served our great country ,you will forever be in my prayers.

May God Always Bless Our America

Edited by DHSFB64