Boyd Buc @ Wartburg

reaction

If you know where Coalfield is, its now hard to find Wartburg, I'm not familiar where Boyd Buc is either but I'm guessing you guys will be taking a long trip next friday. Just prepare to enter hostile territory lol. OZ found that out yesterday. Boyd Buc spanked Coalfield back in 03 so its been awhile since you guys played a Morgan County team so get ready for the best in the county this upcoming Friday.

With what I read today about last night's game... If the TSSAA does what it should Wartburg should be playing without some starters.

From Knoxville News Sentinel Co.

"With 3:56 remaining in the fourth quarter, several players from both teams got into an altercation, which quickly turned into a sidelines-clearing brawl that involved players and coaches.

Several coaches tried to restrain players and found themselves in the line of fire as a few helmets were thrown. At least seven security guards/police officers had to break up the fighting. At least one Oliver Springs player was removed from the field by a police officer.

After the fighting was stopped, the referees and coaches had a 5-7 minute discussion.

A few minutes later, the game was called.

Shoemaker said that there were no ejections and that suspensions could be forthcoming from the TSSAA."

Full story:

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2010/nov/13/shannon-can-do-it-all-48-14/?partner=RSS

I garuntee you that if the TSSAA finds out about this fight, they will suspend some of these boys. They suspended 5 of Griders players when they got into a fight. You think im joking cause im not.

I garuntee you that if the TSSAA finds out about this fight, they will suspend some of these boys. They suspended 5 of Griders players when they got into a fight. You think im joking cause im not.

Ya this is highly possible. Well if they do that idiot player from oliver springs pretty much will ruin it for us.

Ya this is highly possible. Well if they do that idiot player from oliver springs pretty much will ruin it for us.

I garuntee you that you better keep it quite so the TSSAA doesn't hear about it. Im not going to tell them, but if they find out your boys will get suspended one game. That is what they did to Griders players when they got thrown out of the game. You think im joking but im not.

You all are the Grace Christian of Chattanooga. I remember a couple of times in the 90's Sunbright beating you all like 50 to 0. Then your recruits started coming thru big time then bam state champions. The teams from the rual areas like most 2a teams. We play the hands we are dealt. Wartburg has a good team, don't over look them. You all have probably more players, play in alot finer facilities, have the tops in everything that is going in high school football. Wartburg is not bad though. It won't be a cake walk. The dogs do the best with what they have. Boyds weight room is probably worth more than Wartburg Central Elementary, we will be ready though. I like the wealthy teams coming to our area and sees how their public school brothers live. Go Dogs show them how we play football where we earn everything we have. Good luck to both teams. I hope for a safe and clean game for both teams.

You all are the Grace Christian of Chattanooga. I remember a couple of times in the 90's Sunbright beating you all like 50 to 0. Then your recruits started coming thru big time then bam state champions. The teams from the rual areas like most 2a teams. We play the hands we are dealt. Wartburg has a good team, don't over look them. You all have probably more players, play in alot finer facilities, have the tops in everything that is going in high school football. Wartburg is not bad though. It won't be a cake walk. The dogs do the best with what they have. Boyds weight room is probably worth more than Wartburg Central Elementary, we will be ready though. I like the wealthy teams coming to our area and sees how their public school brothers live. Go Dogs show them how we play football where we earn everything we have. Good luck to both teams. I hope for a safe and clean game for both teams.

yeah reaction! sitting at your solid gold computer. posting while you're sipping fine champagne! roflolk.gif

yeah reaction! sitting at your solid gold computer. posting while you're sipping fine champagne! roflolk.gif

You know its true. Roll around and chuckle. Make little silly champagne statements to your little buddy, trying to make the golden dome seem a tad bit tarnished. Everyone knows though. We were born at night, just not last night :thumb:

$8500 a year for a student to go there, that is if he or she is not recieving an athletic scholorship or what ever you call it. We don't hold against you all though. Thats the way most country folks are. There is no one that we look down our nose at. The rich folks seem like they have to act that way to fit in with the in crowd. The thing is alot of us country folk make just as much or more money than the high society private sector that travel in their chartered bus lines to away games. We work at Oak Ridge, TVA, we are public servants, Drs, Lawyers just like the private sector. We feel our kids recieve a great education and has great times playing sports. $8500 we can't really understand that......oh but wait....the advantages for the athletic teams at these high dollar private schools makes it all clear now. I see says the blind man.... I'm just having fun with you all, just don't drink to much champagne on your way up here, you wouldn't want to get lost......Dueling Banjos playing off in the distance........ :roflol:

$8500 a year for a student to go there, that is if he or she is not recieving an athletic scholorship or what ever you call it. We don't hold against you all though. Thats the way most country folks are. There is no one that we look down our nose at. The rich folks seem like they have to act that way to fit in with the in crowd. The thing is alot of us country folk make just as much or more money than the high society private sector that travel in their chartered bus lines to away games. We work at Oak Ridge, TVA, we are public servants, Drs, Lawyers just like the private sector. We feel our kids recieve a great education and has great times playing sports. $8500 we can't really understand that......oh but wait....the advantages for the athletic teams at these high dollar private schools makes it all clear now. I see says the blind man.... I'm just having fun with you all, just don't drink to much champagne on your way up here, you wouldn't want to get lost......Dueling Banjos playing off in the distance........ :roflol:

Haha wow this guy must have low self esteem and he is already making excuses I wish u knew how ignorant u sound and are! GO BUCS!!!

i'm more of a fan of bare feet and overalls with a mason jar, full of high octane, just like you. but, i don't hold it against the multimillionaire trust fund kids like reaction, roflolk.gif

i'm not even gonna bring buc55 into this. that guy's got the pull to make me disappear. ph34r.gif

take care of these guy's bucs. thumb[1].gif

Edited by snoball5278

Sounds like to me your scared that Wartburg will get it handed to them Friday night. That fine what ever makes you feel good. As far as our weight room, A few thousand dollers for equipment and a lot of parents working on it. Maybe if your get off your country butt, your elementary would be better. Quit whining and play the game. Most of our kids have been in the school since kindergarten but we recruit early. :roflol: