Boyd Buc @ Wartburg

reaction

Its not like BB has a bunch of little rich kids thats had everything handed to um. These kids work their butts off and pay the price to have success. They don't have the best atheletes,alot of public schools have more talent. The difference is ,nearly everyone of them come from good homes with parents who want them to excel inall walks of life. Its not like the little public schools where half the kids come from broken homes and parents who have messed up lives. The world is not fair and all people are not created equal,contrary to popular belief. You really can't hold it against people who get out and strive hard to make good lifes for their kids. Its not a bad thing. I've learned alot over the years about what makes these teams successful.In a perfect world ,all kids would have the same oppertunities.I don't look for that to happen until judgement day. I will say one thing ,there is more than one way to skin a cat,Trousdale has a great recipe for success. It can be done at public schools as well.

I've coached elementary aged kids for 12 years...the sorry parent situation is only getting worse. Govt makes it too easy to sit on ur sorry but and smoke crack...many kids don't have a chance. Im gonna push MY kids to always give their all. Maybe it will rub off on others around them, their kids later and so on.

I've coached elementary aged kids for 12 years...the sorry parent situation is only getting worse. Govt makes it too easy to sit on ur sorry but and smoke crack...many kids don't have a chance. Im gonna push MY kids to always give their all. Maybe it will rub off on others around them, their kids later and so on.

The bad thing about it is ,its not the kids fault. Alot of talented and smart kids gets left behind. Then they grow up and make the same mistakes their parents did. Its a vicious cycle,its getting worse as time goes on. No child left behinds rearend

I've been in this crazy debate for many years and it took me a while to figure it all out,now its just as plain as day.My kids are not in a private school, but they are getting alot of the same structure.

So pujo, with that being said, are gonna be wearin' a GCA hat with your chiefs jacket Friday night? :roflol::lol:

Just messin' with ya' there pujo. As for the game, this one is all Boyd. My prediction is they'll get it done early & often with a win in impressive fashion. My guess is Hampton would beat Wartburg by 21+. Boyd may win by 35 & hang 50 on 'em.

So pujo, with that being said, are gonna be wearin' a GCA hat with your chiefs jacket Friday night? :roflol::lol:

Just messin' with ya' there pujo. As for the game, this one is all Boyd. My prediction is they'll get it done early & often with a win in impressive fashion. My guess is Hampton would beat Wartburg by 21+. Boyd may win by 35 & hang 50 on 'em.

Not a fan of deliberate cheaters, they are alot like the other private schools,they just take it to another level, Its not the whole, but it gives all private schools a black eye. They need to clean the mess up and start fresh. They should have no problem building a great sports program and doing it the right way. That bunch has money and the drawing pool is HUGE.

I'd say you may be right about the Wartburg game, I'm afraid what they try to do may play right into Boyds hands. It could get ugly

Not a fan of deliberate cheaters, they are alot like the other private schools,they just take it to another level, Its not the whole, but it gives all private schools a black eye. They need to clean the mess up and start fresh. They should have no problem building a great sports program and doing it the right way. That bunch has money and the drawing pool is HUGE.

I'd say you may be right about the Wartburg game, I'm afraid what they try to do may play right into Boyds hands. It could get ugly

so i guess we should all say good luck in round 4 boyd lol oh wait we gotta play the game first i think lol as former state champs and last years runners up yall should be favored im just glad we dont gotta waste gas and that yall do lol but good luck friday night and if u advance next week against trousdale as well my prediction with no suspensions is Dawgs 24 boyd 27 in a close one

Edited by Gobey