Boyd Buc @ Wartburg

reaction

finally someone wants to talk about the GAME. Wartburg has alot of senior leadership, they have a very good Defense. #58 is an All State linebacker. #16 & #6 are very good corners. #2 is our safety and somehow always seems to come up with key int's. #34 & #59 are tough d-ends and the tackles are solid and disciplined. All in all I think the entire Defense is fast and tough.

Wartburgs Offense seems to be on track right now. #11 is a dual threat QB a little under sized but very hard to control. #21 is the speed back that has a chance on any play. #16 is the go to reciever who just seems to make plays no matter how many you got on him. #34 gets alot of the tough catches acroos the middle. The O-line is very solid and get a good push off the ball. Special teams are sometimes shaky on kickoff coverage but I think they will have that fixed by Friday.

GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS...

GO DOGS!!!

Uh yeah, what thordad said......no really this post is pretty accurate. #21 has been "on" lately he's been quite a threat from anywhere on the field. Also, #6 has REALLY IMPRESSED me at cornerback -he takes on backs MUCH bigger and flat out DRILLS them! Yes, Wartburg'd d-line and linebackers are big and physical. #59 has been such a fine addition to the Wartburg team this year- he's been a warrior and competitor from game one. I honestly think Wartburg is toughest against the run but they do have athletes in the secondary, as well. Also, having #18 back at linebacker has helped too. How many players does Boyd dress? What's their depth like?

First thing bucdaddy, in another post, you talked about how the Bucs castrated the Hampton Bulldogs and how they are going to castrate the Wartburg Bulldogs. Now you're talking about people who don't agree with you by saying they don't have any "grapefruits." It makes one wonder what is on your mind these days!

I find it hard to believe that the other Buc posters haven't rebuked you and your high and mighty beliefs. It must be very nice to sit up there on your self righteous pedastel and profile all people who don't own their own business, don't send their kids to a private school, or believe that most private schools recruit. Then you insinuate we are all no-good bums freeloading off the government.

Myself, I do not own a business. I didn't send my kids to a private school and they received a perfectly good education in the public schools of Hamilton and Carter counties. I not only believe it, but I know that most private schools recruit as well as a few public schools.

By the way, I am a Hampton fan and I have never said anything negative about Boyd Buchanan. I have also never accused them of recruiting or cheating.

I sure hope that the other Buc posters don't agree with Bucdaddy's postings.

:thumb:

OK...even though I think this kind of discussion has no place on these boards, I'll step forward and say that I cannot appreciate the tone that BUCDADDY took in that post. I attended BBS from Kindergarten through high school - graduated in 1990. My parents did own their own business, but by no means were millionaires. They sacrificed many things to send me and my brother there. In all the years I was at BBS, never once did we feel the need to think or state that we were better than anyone else...we went there to get our education in a christian environment. It wasn't a "status" thing.

I understand how when people get on these boards and throw accusations at BBS, there can be a feeling of wanting to defend the school and the students. That's fine, but BBS never has been and never should be in the business putting others down, insulting others, or having a condescending attitude. That is a level no one on these boards should stoop to...public or private.

BUCDADDY is either a student who is pretending to be an adult, or a very immature parent who does not represent the values of BBS. Either way, he is completely ignorant of, or has no real exposure to "real life" and the difficult situations people find themselves in. Sometimes, bad things DO happen in peoples's pasts that leave terrible scars that never heal. Shame on you for having that cold-hearted attitude. And what does that have to do with any of this? It certainly has nothing to do with the BBS mission to glorify God.

I hope everyone (and especially the BBS fans) will stay above the pettiness and insulting talk. We all should be better than that. It's fun to talk smack, but let's have some maturity and know where to draw the line.

OK...even though I think this kind of discussion has no place on these boards, I'll step forward and say that I cannot appreciate the tone that BUCDADDY took in that post. I attended BBS from Kindergarten through high school - graduated in 1990. My parents did own their own business, but by no means were millionaires. They sacrificed many things to send me and my brother there. In all the years I was at BBS, never once did we feel the need to think or state that we were better than anyone else...we went there to get our education in a christian environment. It wasn't a "status" thing.

I understand how when people get on these boards and throw accusations at BBS, there can be a feeling of wanting to defend the school and the students. That's fine, but BBS never has been and never should be in the business putting others down, insulting others, or having a condescending attitude. That is a level no one on these boards should stoop to...public or private.

BUCDADDY is either a student who is pretending to be an adult, or a very immature parent who does not represent the values of BBS. Either way, he is completely ignorant of, or has no real exposure to "real life" and the difficult situations people find themselves in. Sometimes, bad things DO happen in peoples's pasts that leave terrible scars that never heal. Shame on you for having that cold-hearted attitude. And what does that have to do with any of this? It certainly has nothing to do with the BBS mission to glorify God.

I hope everyone (and especially the BBS fans) will stay above the pettiness and insulting talk. We all should be better than that. It's fun to talk smack, but let's have some maturity and know where to draw the line.

Great post and very much appreciated.

I hope for a great game between Boyd Buchanan and Wartburg this Friday night. May the best team win!!

Good to see you on here CY Jacket, its been along time, I'll be pulling hard for you Coalfield fellers this week. I'm just glad our little country teachers do a good job of teaching the kids in this area, Both my kids are very learned. Not all the kids do quite so well but they have the same teachers as mine. I've always thought about this ,if everyone in the world had their choice,they would choose to be big , ,strong , and good looking. People are just born into different situation and circomstances. We were not all created equal and were not all going to achieve. The one elitest guy on here might need to come down fron his high horse and understand that in the end ,we will be judged by the way we treat the unfortunates of this world. Very few people born into poverty starts their own business,unless they go into the business of drugs or prostitution. Most of um end up on welfare or prison, we can't hold everyone to the same standards,we are mostly a product of our enviroment.All that being said, I salute all hard working people who give it their all to see that their kids do well. I wish all kids had these same kind of parents.

you may be pullin for coal field but they arent winnin cb makes to the semis agsinst g ville

you may be pullin for coal field but they arent winnin cb makes to the semis agsinst g ville

Wouldn't suprise me a bit, The teams I've alway pulled for has had a many of battle against Coalfield, I just have alot of respect for um,they've always been a classey bunch win or lose. To me ,this game could go either way.

Man so much to catch up on for missing 1 day on here. I am just going to stick with the game topic. Should be a good one Friday night. If the Bucs continue to improve each week, we will continue to be a dangerous bunch. I will not be able to make this one, but I will be able to listen on the net. buc55 will be the only living legend attending this one, so you will have to hold it down on your own. I think you can handle it. :roflol:

Man so much to catch up on for missing 1 day on here. I am just going to stick with the game topic. Should be a good one Friday night. If the Bucs continue to improve each week, we will continue to be a dangerous bunch. I will not be able to make this one, but I will be able to listen on the net. buc55 will be the only living legend attending this one, so you will have to hold it down on your own. I think you can handle it. :roflol:

I'll be the first to admit, I was wrong Reaction. :unsure:

First thing bucdaddy, in another post, you talked about how the Bucs castrated the Hampton Bulldogs and how they are going to castrate the Wartburg Bulldogs. Now you're talking about people who don't agree with you by saying they don't have any "grapefruits." It makes one wonder what is on your mind these days!

I find it hard to believe that the other Buc posters haven't rebuked you and your high and mighty beliefs. It must be very nice to sit up there on your self righteous pedastel and profile all people who don't own their own business, don't send their kids to a private school, or believe that most private schools recruit. Then you insinuate we are all no-good bums freeloading off the government.

Myself, I do not own a business. I didn't send my kids to a private school and they received a perfectly good education in the public schools of Hamilton and Carter counties. I not only believe it, but I know that most private schools recruit as well as a few public schools.

By the way, I am a Hampton fan and I have never said anything negative about Boyd Buchanan. I have also never accused them of recruiting or cheating.

I sure hope that the other Buc posters don't agree with Bucdaddy's postings.

Life is different for alot of people and its not just a choice you have when you come into this world. I'm not a wealthy person by any stretch of the imagination,although I do feel rich in many ways. I consider myself extremely fortunate. I don't look down on the people who has less than I and I don't envy or look up to the people with more. I grew up in a tough world and its made me a very determined parent. I have a home ,plenty of food and can can send my kids to school clean and properly dressed. Thats not the world I grew up in. Plenty of times in my childhood we were without food ,heat and pretty much always dressed in hand me down rags. I don't feel sorry for myself, I feel extremely fortunate that by the grace of God that I never lost my pride and could see that life didn't have to be that way. Abuse was pretty much a daily thing,physically and mentally but for some reason, I never gave up. I saw a better world around me and was fortunate enough to overcome it. I guees as a teenager I grew bitter and lashed out at the world ,but the only person it was hurting was myself. If not for a turn of events , I'd probably be dead or in prison, not many are that fortunate. It strike a mean spot in me when someone such as Bucdaddy has the grapefruits to make the ignorant comments that he made.Even though I grew up in a tough world, plenty of kids have had it alot worse. They,ll have a hard time owning anything. People need thank God for for their blessings and reach out to the unfortunates of the cruel world we live in. But I've also learned over the years that you really can't help most of these people ,they just waste it and reach their hand out for more. Its the only life they know. I still don't look down of um, just wish they could be as fortunate as I was to see that you can be happy and love life. I hope someone can read this and see the world for what it is and make a differene in this real world we live in. As for the Boyd people ,I'm embarressed that you have to rub shoulders with sush an uncaring person as Bucdaddy. Iknow most of you are better than this.

Life is different for alot of people and its not just a choice you have when you come into this world. I'm not a wealthy person by any stretch of the imagination,although I do feel rich in many ways. I consider myself extremely fortunate. I don't look down on the people who has less than I and I don't envy or look up to the people with more. I grew up in a tough world and its made me a very determined parent. I have a home ,plenty of food and can can send my kids to school clean and properly dressed. Thats not the world I grew up in. Plenty of times in my childhood we were without food ,heat and pretty much always dressed in hand me down rags. I don't feel sorry for myself, I feel extremely fortunate that by the grace of God that I never lost my pride and could see that life didn't have to be that way. Abuse was pretty much a daily thing,physically and mentally but for some reason, I never gave up. I saw a better world around me and was fortunate enough to overcome it. I guees as a teenager I grew bitter and lashed out at the world ,but the only person it was hurting was myself. If not for a turn of events , I'd probably be dead or in prison, not many are that fortunate. It strike a mean spot in me when someone such as Bucdaddy has the grapefruits to make the ignorant comments that he made.Even though I grew up in a tough world, plenty of kids have had it alot worse. They,ll have a hard time owning anything. People need thank God for for their blessings and reach out to the unfortunates of the cruel world we live in. But I've also learned over the years that you really can't help most of these people ,they just waste it and reach their hand out for more. Its the only life they know. I still don't look down of um, just wish they could be as fortunate as I was to see that you can be happy and love life. I hope someone can read this and see the world for what it is and make a differene in this real world we live in. As for the Boyd people ,I'm embarressed that you have to rub shoulders with sush an uncaring person as Bucdaddy. Iknow most of you are better than this.

Good post by a good man. Nuff said!

Good luck to the Bucs Fri. nite from ole Grunt & TC.

PS, hope to see ya at the Creekbank Fri. nite....still gonna make it?