Boyd Buc @ Wartburg

reaction

I think all of us could tell some great life stories, I guees I'm just a little more open. The way I see things, God already knows all this stuff so I can't hide it from the only one that really counts. Its really not a bad thing to grow up like I did ,whats bad is putting you're children through the same stuff. I learned alot from my situation and it helps me see the bigger picture. The only real hope for any of us is trusting in God. That can be a pretty tough job for people who don't think they need him. I've needed him all my life, doubt that will ever change.

:thumb:

WHAT CARING PEOPLE.FOSTER HOMES ARE NOT MADE UP OF CARING PEOPLE.THEY JUST WANT THE CHECK THAT COMES WITH THE FOSTER KID."WHAT TYPE OF BUSINESS WOULD YOU HAVE BEEN IN IF YOU STAYED WITH YOUR MOTHER".THAT WAS WEAK.I WENT BACK AND RESCUED MY MOTHER FROM HER CRACK ADDICTION.SHE IS DOING VERY WELL TODAY,THANKS TO THE GOOD LORD AND HER SON WHO DID NOT FORGET HER.I NEVER HAVE,AND NEVER WILL LOOK DOWN ON ANYBODY.GOD IS THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN JUDGE ANYBODY.

My wife works for DSS and she is involved with foster parebts, regardless of the situation you were in ,some of the do care.They do it for kids. You seem really bitter ,you need to let it go and be thankful for what you have. The world in not you're enemy.

I AM PROUD THAT YOU WENT TO BOYD FROM K-12.LET ME TELL YOU MY STORY AND YOU WON'T BE SO QUICK TO JUDGE MY POST.MY FATHER DIED WHEN I WAS 1 YEAR OLD.I WAS RAISED BY A MOTHER WHO WAS ADDICTED TO CRACK, AKA "CRACK "WHORE" AS SOMEONE PUT IT.I WAS MOVED AROUND FROM FOSTER HOME TO FOSTER HOME BECAUSE MY "GOVERNMENT DEPENDENT" FAMILY MEMBERS COULD NOT HELP RAISE ME.I ATTENDED AN INNER CITY HIGH SCHOOL THAT DID NOT HAVE ADEQUATE TEXT BOOKS FOR THE STUDENTS.I WENT ON TO EARN ACADEMIC AND ATHELETIC SCHOLARSHIPS SO THAT I COULD ATTEND COLLEGE,NOT PELL GRANTS OR STUDENT LOANS.NOW YOU KNOW THAT PART OF MY "HIGH AND MIGHTY" UPBRINGING.AFTER WORKING A JOB,AND PLAYING THE BUTT KISSING POLITICAL GAMES THAT COME ALONG WITH KEEPING A JOB,I QUIT AND STARTED MY OWN BUSINESS.I DID NOT BORROW MONEY TO START MY BUSINESS,BECAUSE YOU KNOW HOW "YOUR" SYSTEM WORKS.YOU KNOW,THE "SYSTEM" THAT HAS CAUSED A LOT OF AMERICANS THEIR HOMES AND JOBS AND MOST OF ALL,THEIR DIGNITY.THERE ARE PEOPLE AT BOYD THAT SHOULD BE ASHAMED TO LIE AND CALL THEMSELVES CHRISTIANS.I KNOW MUSLIMS THAT ARE CLOSER TO GOD THAN THESE PEOPLE WILL EVER BE.SO,THE NEXT TIME YOU WANT TO ATTACK MY SON AND SAY THAT ALL PRIVATE SCHOOLS CHEAT,BE PREPARED.IF YOU CAN DISH OUT THE DIRT, BE PREPARED TO RECEIVE SOME BACK.ALSO,SOMEONE SAID THAT PRIVATE SCHOOLS SHOULD BE "SEPARATE" FROM PUBLIC SCHOOLS.WHERE HAVE I HEARD THAT BEFORE? YEA, I REMEMBER NOW,IT WAS FORMER ALABAMA GOVERNOR GEORGE WALLACE.HOW DID THAT WORK FOR HIM.YOU SHOULD BE PROUD TO RUB SHOULDERS WITH ME.I'M NOT AFRAID TO SPEAK UP WHEN YOU COWARDLY ATTACK ME OR MY SON.

FINAL SCORE : BOYD 40 WARTBURG 10

i can eat 50 eggs. :hungry:

Wartburg will not be able to score much on the Buc defense. The Bucs have been occasionally given up a big play for a score, but have not given up many sustained scoring drives. Unaka and Copper Basin were frustrated all night, and only scored on a single big play in each game. Boyd will force some turnovers. Our offense is not highly explosive as in the past, but will grind out scoring drives. Think 24 - 7 will be a reasonable score.