Boyd Buc @ Wartburg

reaction

Wartburg will not be able to score much on the Buc defense. The Bucs have been occasionally given up a big play for a score, but have not given up many sustained scoring drives. Unaka and Copper Basin were frustrated all night, and only scored on a single big play in each game. Boyd will force some turnovers. Our offense is not highly explosive as in the past, but will grind out scoring drives. Think 24 - 7 will be a reasonable score.

Wait till you all see the spread that Wartburg throws at you, you won't have time to think let alone defend it all night. I'm liking the Bucs thinking this will be a cake walk. Wartburgs D is pretty stout also should be very interesting. Wartburg will show the Bucs from Chatt how football is played here in the sticks. Good luck to both teams. Wartburg-28 Boyd-20

Wait till you all see the spread that Wartburg throws at you, you won't have time to think let alone defend it all night. I'm liking the Bucs thinking this will be a cake walk. Wartburgs D is pretty stout also should be very interesting. Wartburg will show the Bucs from Chatt how football is played here in the sticks. Good luck to both teams. Wartburg-28 Boyd-20

Well like I said before the kids won't overlook wartburg and it's the kids that play the game not the fans. The bucs will show the dogs how we play football n chatt! Bucs win!

Boyd Buchanan-Brainerd will win this game against Wartburg-Morgan. Boyd Buchanan=Brainerd isn't their typical self this season, but they ware still good enough to win this game. I have a question. Which one of you Boyd Buchanan-Brainerd supporters paid the TSSAA for this playoff draw? Good grief, I am jealous. Boyd Buchanan-Brainerd wins by 14.

I don't know who Bucdaddy is but he does not represent all of Buc nation. Most people on here already know there is 1 retard in every bunch, and we have finally found out who it is for us. <_<

Awwww man. Reaction I thought that was me! :roflol: :roflol: Yes, I know I haven't been around much this season, only have been to 2 games. Been super busy with everything going on. I hope to make the 30-45 minute trip to Wartburg this Friday with a few friends, but I am not certain i will be able to. I might as well start posting again because the youngster is coming up out of 8th grade this year and going to be at spring practice as a freshman, but unlike his older brothers he is a back, SHOCKING RIGHT? :blink:

Awwww man. Reaction I thought that was me! :roflol: :roflol: Yes, I know I haven't been around much this season, only have been to 2 games. Been super busy with everything going on. I hope to make the 30-45 minute trip to Wartburg this Friday with a few friends, but I am not certain i will be able to. I might as well start posting again because the youngster is coming up out of 8th grade this year and going to be at spring practice as a freshman, but unlike his older brothers he is a back, SHOCKING RIGHT? :blink:

You have been playing that Black Ops too much thats where you have been lol. I hope you are giving your brother some pointers for next season. :roflol: