Sullivan South offseason thread

2000southreb81

Hey Comp middle schools only have 2 classifications big or little I think, but maybe we can have the North South Bowl again at least. Next years 12th grade Rebs have been good since peewee, JW will be better and Coach Hayne will have learned a ton so I would say better is the word. GOOD LUCK

A good group most definately.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well back it up....enough with the useless negative rhetoric and prognostications. If you know there are defections coming and change coming or problems currently, let's hear it. You are the one that offered to spell it out. Waiting...waiting...waiting... :popcorneater:

Obviously you are too dense, naive or too personally involved to see or admit there may be any problems. There is a good chance of changes coming. Changes that will be POSITIVELY POSITVE for the students and the school. I will wait to see how things shake out before I spell it out. If that offends your sensabilities you can go somewhere on this board and chose to ignore me. Whatever. And you would like me to list probable defections and those who will chose to quit on here? Run along now.

Is that what it meant? Dang, I hate it when it does that. I guess I better be nice seeing as how we might be in your conference soon. At least according to Batmast. I mean no offense and all but I like playing like Gate City and Knox West and the likes. But when they make South a City school and ship all the overflow from DB to South then we might just have to jump up a classification instead to go down. Whooeeeee, wouldn't that piece some people off just a little down the road. I actually see South being better in 2011 than they were this year. Oops, I done said it. Watch out, that's the kind of stuff that makes Batmast mad.

Comp, I think South will be staying where there at unless the school population drastically changes.

http://www.tssaa.org/Classifications/2011Changes.htm

Obviously you are too dense, naive or too personally involved to see or admit there may be any problems. There is a good chance of changes coming. Changes that will be POSITIVELY POSITVE for the students and the school. I will wait to see how things shake out before I spell it out. If that offends your sensabilities you can go somewhere on this board and chose to ignore me. Whatever. And you would like me to list probable defections and those who will chose to quit on here? Run along now.

IT doesn't offend me. But you are the one that spouted off and said that you would "spell it out" for us. So go ahead, Mouth. Ignore you??? How can we ignore you if you haven't said anything yet. There's gonna be changes at South??? Something changes every week at South. So, big deal. WE're waiting--------zzzzzzz-----shoooooo-------zzzzzzzzz------shoooooo------zzzzzzzzzzz-------shooooooo

HeyHowsitGoing and Hereyougothen---------You guys heard of any changes taking place at South for 2011. If there's any changes, you would know about it. Here's your chance to prove your worth, before the Batmast spills the beans and "writes a book about it". You know how easily offended I am, so I'd rather hear it from you. Do we need to start stenciling DB on our county buses??? I heard the TN legislature and the Va legislature have reached an agreement to move the state boundaries south and Sullivan South will be part of 2011 Gate City RelbelDevils. I like that--RebelDevils or DevilRebels---Let's vote on it.

HeyHowsitGoing and Hereyougothen---------You guys heard of any changes taking place at South for 2011. If there's any changes, you would know about it. Here's your chance to prove your worth, before the Batmast spills the beans and "writes a book about it". You know how easily offended I am, so I'd rather hear it from you. Do we need to start stenciling DB on our county buses??? I heard the TN legislature and the Va legislature have reached an agreement to move the state boundaries south and Sullivan South will be part of 2011 Gate City RelbelDevils. I like that--RebelDevils or DevilRebels---Let's vote on it.

you ppl are stupid....

There is a very good chance of change coming. I will wait to see what happens. To be sure, I could write a book if need be and will if need be.

ps There will be defections.

I have to back batmast up on this one. I heard some of South's better player's for next year may be jumping ship.I'm not going to name any name's but I was told some may be going to North and some to DB...I know if I had a kid and if he was any good at all I would go ahead and put him at DB because from what I hear the City want's to get the South deal done pretty quick.

I have to back batmast up on this one. I heard some of South's better player's for next year may be jumping ship.I'm not going to name any name's but I was told some may be going to North and some to DB...I know if I had a kid and if he was any good at all I would go ahead and put him at DB because from what I hear the City want's to get the South deal done pretty quick.

And what is this deal?