signal mountain at the creek bank

snoball5278

The creekbank is one of the toughest places to play in Tennessee. Signal is one of the toughest teams in Tennessee, I don't care how the Signal/FCS game ended up. I think this game will go into triple OT and they will just call it a tie and say it is the Championship. Co-wieners!! If TC doesn't get Whitmire sacked in the pocket, he will destroy you! I'm not too sure you TC guys know this, but Whitmire was slated to be the starting QB for top rated Baylor in the private school classification, but once SM started football, he went there since he was from the mountain. He sat out a year of varsity, now look at him. And coach opens the playbook fully every game, so be ready.

I don't see this game as high scoring as the team averages show. That is if Signal has any kind of defense. TC will control the ball and run the clock with their ground game. They don't usually make many mistakes and I think the team with the fewest mistakes wins this game. It's on the creekbank so I'll give the Jackets the edge.

TC-28

SM-24

The creekbank is one of the toughest places to play in Tennessee. Signal is one of the toughest teams in Tennessee, I don't care how the Signal/FCS game ended up. I think this game will go into triple OT and they will just call it a tie and say it is the Championship. Co-wieners!! If TC doesn't get Whitmire sacked in the pocket, he will destroy you! I'm not too sure you TC guys know this, but Whitmire was slated to be the starting QB for top rated Baylor in the private school classification, but once SM started football, he went there since he was from the mountain. He sat out a year of varsity, now look at him. And coach opens the playbook fully every game, so be ready.

This game cant end in a tie. One of these teams has to play again next week. Im not falling for your mess. They will have to keep playing until someone wins the game. You think im joking but im not.

I don't see this game as high scoring as the team averages show. That is if Signal has any kind of defense. TC will control the ball and run the clock with their ground game. They don't usually make many mistakes and I think the team with the fewest mistakes wins this game. It's on the creekbank so I'll give the Jackets the edge.

TC-28

SM-24

If all Trousdale scores is 28, they won't win.

Well I for one hope all the players from both teams get ejected from the game so we may have a chance to advance to the championship. So beat each other up all night please. :thumb:

Troll can you update me friday since Reaction still holding back his skellet-slinger. That is if Snoball, Seven or Slim don't steal your cell phone. :roflol:

Well I for one hope all the players from both teams get ejected from the game so we may have a chance to advance to the championship. So beat each other up all night please. :thumb:

Troll can you update me friday since Reaction still holding back his skellet-slinger. That is if Snoball, Seven or Slim don't steal your cell phone. :roflol:

that phone is mine... icon_twisted.gif