signal mountain at the creek bank

snoball5278

Yeah You And Your Hired Cousins, The Ref's Hosed Us! :roflolk: Ya Hosers

It wasn't that bad now.

It Was An Awesome Game Between Two Tough Teams..A Defensive Battle Til The End...I Met Some Really Cool People And Had A Wonderful Evening Of Football...But Like Any Other Game...Some Win And Some Lose..And Some Just Get Outright Hosed...That Game Should Have Been In Cookeville :twisted:

It Was An Awesome Game Between Two Tough Teams..A Defensive Battle Til The End...I Met Some Really Cool People And Had A Wonderful Evening Of Football...But Like Any Other Game...Some Win And Some Lose..And Some Just Get Outright Hosed...That Game Should Have Been In Cookeville :twisted:

Maybe CB10 can arrange for y'all to have a rematch in Murfreesboro this year, since neither one of you's goin' to Cookeville. Ya Hoser!:roflolk:

Funny we hear the same thing almost every week. I hope your players feel our offense is overrated.

1. They aren't my players...not from Trousdale.

2. I know Trousdale's team, they won't take S.M. lightly. They will be ready for a dog fight.

3. I think Sig. Mtn's Offense is overrated. It's pretty easy to score that many points per a game facing Middle School caliber teams each week.

"THE EAGLE HAS LANDED"