signal mountain at the creek bank

snoball5278

excuse, excuse, yall really are worse than FCS. heck but they did have the lead wit 40sec to play

I am not making excuses....SM is a very good team. I think tonight was the State Championship game. They are moving to 4A next year from what I hear. If it takes a team like SM had tonight to beat TC then we will be back in the hunt next year for sure.

NO ONE WILL DISREPECT OUR FIELD! I seen the fight...and what they did was uncalled for. yes it made us look bad but oh well. Yes signal deserved the win...our defense wasnt that great but after the stunt yall pulled at the end i hope ur knocked out them brackets!!! Still have true Creekbank pride!

You might feel that way but tv crews from chattanooga got it on tape... there was no reason for Trousdale County students to act they way they did after the game. If you all did not want them doing that you should have cops out in the 50 yard line from keeping them doing it. But it was pretty classless when the signal mountain student went and got his schools flag back and then get jumped by 5 trousdale people there was no need in it. I gotta a feeling Trousdale might be hearing from the TSSAA over this

Edited by Jet Pride

great game tonight maybe signal earned their stripes tonight. the mess after the game was uncalled for on both sides but speaking of the T$$AA the offciating was terrible to say the least. just want to say im proud of our defense they made a play when they needed to. Hogan Whitmire tonight played like a true champion didnt throw the ball his beast but he made some great plays with his feet and really lead his offense.

Edited by eaglepride55

From what I saw the bold statement is just not true. I am sorry the young man was injured but the "crowd" was running towards the end zone and the mascot was headed towards the 50 yard line. THE STANDS ARE MADE FOR SPECTATORS! The field is for the players who play this game I love so much. Bottom line is like one of the SP faithful said if you knew how to act in this situation things would not happen. :thumb:

Interesting, my friend. If you loved the game so much and understand what it is to be an athlete then every athlete has a right to celebrate after victory. I have seen millions of teams do this in my lifetime of watching sports. it comes with athletics and disrespect is not intended. you would celebrate if you won on someone elses field. at least sm players and fans earn enough respect from other schools who play at signal mountain that these other teams come to the creek bank and cheer us on. And might i add they sat on tc side of the stadium. What that means my friend is that sm knows how to act in the situation and tc doesnt. true stmt.

Ok my comments on the game that was an outstanding football game both teams there guts out. Signal Mountain has a nice little QB he has a great arm and he can run the ball he was the key in the victory tonight. THat turnover Trousdale had in the 2nd qrt really hurt. But good luck to Signal next week. Had a great trip got to meet TCstinger. Got to meet some Smith Co fans they was happy the to see Trousdale had a new scoreboard lol

Are you talking about the Friendship game last year? I will say that what happened at that game was not classy at all. It was embarrassing for TC. There are bad apples everywhere but we have never disrespected another teams field that I know of. I heard that the coach for Signal called a timeout at South Pitt with a few seconds left in the game...walked out to the middle of the field and taunted the South Pitt fans. Any truth to that?

If such actions were taken by Sm post, it would have been all over news. Team would have been penalized, game would have been different. NO It didn't happen. where do you ppl get such information. must be from tc where a bunch of reds live