Copper Basin @ Coalfield

gorilla7

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well said!!! I just love it when someone who never even played football seems to know so much about it. It's people like EAGLE that gives Polk a bad name.

Hey EAGLE FART::: Here you go posting on Copper Basin sight talkin about Polk..Everyone here let me fill you in on Ole Eagle Fart... He wasn't good enough to play at Polk. When the hitting started he was always faking he was hurt, then When fall come about he went on Vacations..But then he quit, but know he is a NO it all about football....Copper Basin wouldn't even let you play on there team. So folks there is your Short take on OLE EAGLE FART...A quitter on the football field and now a NO it all on Coach T.....

this should be a great game but i think the cupcake team copper basin will win 27 21 but the biggest concern for coalfield is gonna be scoring on cbs defense cb but cb moves on to play gordonsville in the semis at gordonsville :ph34r:

I have watched both of these teams play this year an coalfield has gotten better every week.They will score on CBs defense trust.They are a pretty well balanced team if they cant beat u with thier running gane #42 is good. Then the qtr back has some very godod receivers to go to. COALFIELD 28 CB 14. IM JUST SAYING. :thumb:

Good luck Basin. I taught at Basin for three years before transferring down to the "other" side of the mountain to be closer to family. We'll just so that I know most of the team from class. This has been a long time coming and I am very proud and glad to say that the cougars are not finished yet. Have a great game, wish I could be there.

Mr. Cross

Thank you Mr. Cross for your support. We miss you on this end of the county!!

Good luck Basin. I taught at Basin for three years before transferring down to the "other" side of the mountain to be closer to family. We'll just so that I know most of the team from class. This has been a long time coming and I am very proud and glad to say that the cougars are not finished yet. Have a great game, wish I could be there.

Mr. Cross

I have watched both of these teams play this year an coalfield has gotten better every week.They will score on CBs defense trust.They are a pretty well balanced team if they cant beat u with thier running game #42 is good. Then the qtr back has some very godod receivers to go to. COALFIELD 28 CB 14. IM JUST SAYING. :thumb:

CB's defense is very stingy on the ground.. they held Andrews RB who is claimed to be the 'best back in NC history' to 59 yards. most people say that CB's worst defensive game was against boyd but for the defense to be on their side of the 50 for 75% of that game because CB's offense had their worst game all year and anyone who has seen CB play more than once knows that, 20 points given up on D is not to shabby.. the other 2 points was from a safety because like i mentioned, the offense was very very much off their game.. in 11 games the cb defense has given up (including extra points and boyds game) 4.7 points a game.. the other points were from opposing def points and special teams.. the defense is very very stingy

Being a fan of Cloudland and Hampton, we've faces Coalfield on numerous occasions. Win or lose, I always had the upmost respect for them. I'l be pulling for the Yellow Jackets. Its also good to see CB improving. Ithink this game may be extremely close. Could go either way. Field position, penalties and turnovers will tell the tale. Go Coalfield