Hampton 2010/2011

uknoit2

The Cloudland team I know showed up tonight. Put 102 on the board tonight against C.Doak.(45 pts) Starters went out in the 3rd, and second bunch came in and continued to light it up. When that team shows up.......WOW, thats all you can say. 7 kids in double figures and only 3 of them starters. 2 more ALMOST there with 8 and 9 each, and easily could have. Hope we bring that same defensive intensity next week.Played with purpose on that end of the floor tonight. We need to have the attitude that the turney begins Tue, cause I think Unaka and the dogs both will. Creeker Baller, Would like to meet you tue, Had the pleasure to meet UKNOIT. Always good to put a face with a fake name. :roflol:

I'm a Creeker and I played ball, think my names pretty legit as well :rolleyes:

Hey B&G and King, Unaka will be out for blood after Friday....do you play them at home or up the creek?

'Creeker, I want to pull for Cloudland 'cause I'd rather face them in Lander Land after a win not after a loss.......BUT in this case, if Unaka pulls the upset, then there is nothing riding on our game against Cloudland Friday......nothing but pride and knowing we're ready for post season.

OOOOOO THE DILEMMA! :huh::mrgreen:

The Cloudland team I know showed up tonight. Put 102 on the board tonight against C.Doak.(45 pts) Starters went out in the 3rd, and second bunch came in and continued to light it up. When that team shows up.......WOW, thats all you can say. 7 kids in double figures and only 3 of them starters. 2 more ALMOST there with 8 and 9 each, and easily could have. Hope we bring that same defensive intensity next week.Played with purpose on that end of the floor tonight. We need to have the attitude that the turney begins Tue, cause I think Unaka and the dogs both will. Creeker Baller, Would like to meet you tue, Had the pleasure to meet UKNOIT. Always good to put a face with a fake name. :roflol:

Really? I heard that Cloudland didn't pull their starters until way after CDHS pulled theirs with 5:00 to go in the 3rd. Also, I heard Cloudland kept pressing the whole game...just trying to get to 100 points. Is it really worth it to humiliate another team of kids like that? Especially when the other coach pulls their starters early...I mean really, wasn't Cloudland too much for CDHS without doing that?...just sayin'....

Really? I heard that Cloudland didn't pull their starters until way after CDHS pulled theirs with 5:00 to go in the 3rd. Also, I heard Cloudland kept pressing the whole game...just trying to get to 100 points. Is it really worth it to humiliate another team of kids like that? Especially when the other coach pulls their starters early...I mean really, wasn't Cloudland too much for CDHS without doing that?...just sayin'....

CDHS, I wasnt there but I did hear the score.....In their defense, it is two weeks from post season....right now you gotta have your boys on the floor improving and working on the lil things. Nothing like 'live game' practice....IMO

Nothing meant against either program, thats just often the way it goes this close to post season

CDHS, I wasnt there but I did hear the score.....In their defense, it is two weeks from post season....right now you gotta have your boys on the floor improving and working on the lil things. Nothing like 'live game' practice....IMO

Nothing meant against either program, thats just often the way it goes this close to post season

I understand getting ready for the post season, but is it really good practice for seniors and juniors to play and humiliate a bunch of freshmen and a handful of sophomores? Sorry, there's just no excuse in my opinion for what Cloudland did...is it really that important to humiliate others??? And if that's the way it goes this time of year, I haven't seen that before in high school basketball. Usually when one team pulls their starters, the other one does also.

I understand getting ready for the post season, but is it really good practice for seniors and juniors to play and humiliate a bunch of freshmen and a handful of sophomores? Sorry, there's just no excuse in my opinion for what Cloudland did...is it really that important to humiliate others??? And if that's the way it goes this time of year, I haven't seen that before in high school basketball. Usually when one team pulls their starters, the other one does also.

Your pathetic. If you don't want to get humiliated, then build a program. You have over twice as many kids as Cloudland. The only ones who get humiliated are those who let themselves get humiliated. Enough of your bellyaching.

The JV did the bulk of the scoring. If you call a stretched two three zone a press (which they went into with six minutes to go in 3rd) a press then.......... I don't know what to tell you. You need to check the boxscores because it was cloudland's sophmores and freshmen that did the scoring. I Cloudland was up big the night before and NG cut the score to within three I think.

Seems uncharacteristic of Cloudland....I wasnt there, so I'll not comment farther... Maybe my pals from Cloudland can inform this ole Hamptonite of what all took place

Seems uncharacteristic of Cloudland....I wasnt there, so I'll not comment farther... Maybe my pals from Cloudland can inform this ole Hamptonite of what all took place

Coach Carp is a class act. I wouldn't trade this staff for anybody. When you get this late in the season, you have to step on necks or go home. I can't believe someone would be shallow enough to think teams are just out to humiliate other teams. When you have opponents like the Creekers and Hampton on the horizon, you better be destroying every team you can to prepare.

The JV did the bulk of the scoring. If you call a stretched two three zone a press (which they went into with six minutes to go in 3rd) a press then.......... I don't know what to tell you. You need to check the boxscores because it was cloudland's sophmores and freshmen that did the scoring. I Cloudland was up big the night before and NG cut the score to within three I think.

I wasn't there but I was told what happened. I haven't seen the box scores in the JC Press and besides I don't know what class or even who is on Cloudland's team. To me, a score of 102-45 shows something way off! That's my point...but I also have an issue with CDHS for allowing this to happen. Why pull starters and leave them out like that? Do you think they could have used some more experience before their post season? None of them were starters last year on CDHS, so I would say they're quite inexperienced as well as being humiliated. I still can't see why this was good for either team...sorry, maybe I'm just not getting the point...

How would you feel if you had a son on CDHS boys team right now? That's all I'm saying...