Elizabethton @ Alcoa

EHSTrack06

I would say the top four teams in 3A are still playing and Elizabethton is one of them.

Well betsy gets their tail whipped by cak by what 20 points,and since Alcoa just put cak out that means betsy is one of the top 4 teams.Your team is here cause you play weak upper east tn teams.your team might and I did say might finish 4th in Alcoa's division.betsy vs kingston would be a toss up or a push game.

I'd like to know how many kids playing for Alcoa actually grew up there? I bet it makes the ones that did feel good sitting on the sidelines watching the recruited Knoxville intercity kids win State Championships for them. But as long as they get a ring and the school gets another gold ball that's all that counts. Your TSSAA payment is due at the end of this month this year, they need Christmas money.

Now that's funny coming from a school that continually raids the surrounding Carter County schools of their players i.e. Happy Valley, Unaka, Hampton, etc. In fact you are starting to get a little pipline to Science Hill kids. What do you have 42 Freshman as someone was telling me the other day. All of those kids live off Elk Ave????? Just saying.................... :popcorneater:

Now that's funny coming from a school that continually raids the surrounding Carter County schools of their players i.e. Happy Valley, Unaka, Hampton, etc. In fact you are starting to get a little pipline to Science Hill kids. What do you have 42 Freshman as someone was telling me the other day. All of those kids live off Elk Ave????? Just saying.................... :popcorneater:

You would be hard pressed to find Elizabethton players that did not play pee wee football there. I don't think we have any science hill kids on the team that played Friday night.

Edited by CyclonePrider

Alcoa is the better team, I don't believe that is news. It will take a GREAT team on that one particular night to beat Alcoa. But it is always possible, just not probable. Unless the Tornadoes have a big let down after the battle with CAK I just don't think the Cyclones will be a threat. If you're a Betsy supporter, player or coach, you've got to BELIEVE and go play your hearts out. Thats the spirit of the game. But I'm afraid you're going to wake up this Friday night and realize that there really isn't a Santa. Good luck to both teams for an injury free game. I'll be pulling for the Tornadoes from Region 4.

Well betsy gets their tail whipped by cak by what 20 points,and since Alcoa just put cak out that means betsy is one of the top 4 teams.Your team is here cause you play weak upper east tn teams.your team might and I did say might finish 4th in Alcoa's division.betsy vs kingston would be a toss up or a push game.

Great point MrTwister. I've been telling Betsy your point for weeks! Betsy just don't listen. Just sit back, relax, and enjoy the show. It's going to be a good one!!! :thumb::thumb:

Last years game was a cake walk.I dont see why this years game cant be even easier.My favorite part was when Big Tyler Robinson went to sack the betsy QB and instead of tackling him, he just shoved him backwards about 10 yards and he hit the ground and rolled another five or so.Please tell those guys to do their cute little dance at midfield this year,Cause we aint AE.

Now, that was funny. I don't care who you are. That was even funnier than the time TRob ran the ball, "leaping" (using the term lightly) over the defender for the td.

Those are 2 plays I'd like to see again!

Edited by tornadogold