Elizabethton @ Alcoa

EHSTrack06

Three questions:

1) How does Alcoa NOT get bored winning all the time?

2) Will this team ever lose again?

3) What will it take for them to lose?

They've seriously worn out their welcome. We get it, you guys are great. It's like they might as well handoff the trophy every year to Alcoa. Where's the fun in that? 100 percent chance they beat Goodpasture and win their 8000th straight championship. Yawn. This would never happen in 6A.

I'm not the one on here mocking the competition or proclaiming the state title game will be a cakewalk...if you think 4A is easy too, go ahead and try 6A. If you played up for 20 years, what's wrong with trying it again?

Indian your plain ignorant! <_< Why would a school with 540 student play in 6A against schools with over 1600??? The fact is the way the playoff system is set up by the TSSAA this is what you get in a semi finals match-up..... COMMON!! Do you not see anything wrong with this picture??? By the way we played 2A when there was only 3 classifications. Just to let you know we had 400 students then playing against teams with up to 650-1100 students (depending on which year).

Congrats Betsy on a great season. I'm sure you guys will rebound next year with a better team looking at the roster.

Is it impossible for a single Alcoa fan to give credit to another team instead of trashing them. You're all probably a bunch of beaters and blowers in the band who wouldn't have the guts to play football anyway :roflol:

I'll give credit to Elizabethton. Great job on making this far after losing what you did from last years team to graduation. Also congrates on the 20 points that was scored ON ALCOA.

Now. Can someone PLEASE tell Elizabethton to stop chanting we run this ship and then GETTING BLASTED. Exspecially in the middle of someone else field.

I'll give credit to Elizabethton. Great job on making this far after losing what you did from last years team to graduation. Also congrates on the 20 points that was scored ON ALCOA.

Now. Can someone PLEASE tell Elizabethton to stop chanting we run this ship and then GETTING BLASTED. Exspecially in the middle of someone else field.

That was HILARIOUS! :roflol:

But, wasn't sure if they were saying "ship" or a word that sounds an awful lot like it.

Common howdoitknow2 you should know most Alcoa fans have a lot of respect for their oppenent. Do some of us posters say things we shouldn't? YES! That goes for any teams though. I don't like some of the things that are fans say on here to sometimes but it usually the truth. The truth is the way the playoff system is set up the 2 best teams on this side of the brackets play in week 2 or 3. As far as mascot goes take your lose like a man and move on. :twisted:

Its not the lose that bothers me it is the ARROGANCE and disrespect that some on this board have shown toward the Cyclones

Congratulations to the Tornadoes. No surprise on the outcome, everyone knew this was a mismatch, but you have to play the game to make it official. Nice call by the Cyclones to try the onside kick to open the game, no need to be conservative, but the man coverage on Isom was a BIG mistake without safety help. Betsy has a better than average team but was a paper semi-finalist due to the weak quad they came out of. Its a frustrating position to be in, but its the truth. Good team, good support, good season, just not a realistic threat at this round of the playoffs. You can gig the Alcoa fans about the 20 points (and they dish it out so they should be able to take it) but I wouldn't hang my hat on that if you want to have any credibility. Anyone who saw it knows everyone of those were mercy points. Happy to see no serious injuries during the game for either side :thumb:

Is it impossible for a single Alcoa fan to give credit to another team instead of trashing them. You're all probably a bunch of beaters and blowers in the band who wouldn't have the guts to play football anyway :roflol:

Hey toughguy........I'm impressed that you can listen to all the play-off games from your moms basement! You have quite the system! :lol:

Ever been to a LIVE game?!! :huh:

a%20InternetToughGuy.jpg

You've made that number drop to 97% Phil :thumb:

If Betsy did do that then they need to know how to respect other teams home fields as well besides.........

"Let a sleeping dog lie"