Elizabethton @ Alcoa

EHSTrack06

This post alone shows that alcoafan72 knows nothing about "team" sports. He is labeling the kids on his own team based off of "who gave up points" and "who pitched a shutout". Throwing kids under the bus to make other kids on the SAME TEAM look better (in your eyes) is something that only a loser would do!

I was gone, but someone said that you called me out. I have a question for you since I'm a loser-how many championships have you played in?

They have completely belittled the Elizabethton kids on the air all night long. Just because Elizabethton isn't Alcoa gives them no right to say that crap.

20 = 20 and Alcoa gave up 20...........ACCEPT IT :roflol:

ACCEPT the fact that if Rankin had not put the 2nd and 3rd team in your team would have gotten beat by 70 or 80 points.What a pathetic semi final game this turned out to be.If I were you I would have tuck tail and headed home,But Rankin is a classy coach and did not want to humiliate a team that just wasn't ready to play a real football team..You should drop to your knees and thank Rankin.

Do you actually believe 4A is tougher than 3A??? I don't!!! Just to let you know we did play up for about 20 years. Why don't your Indians play up? :roflol:

I'm not the one on here mocking the competition or proclaiming the state title game will be a cakewalk...if you think 4A is easy too, go ahead and try 6A. If you played up for 20 years, what's wrong with trying it again?

I agree 100%..........that is 5 x 20% if you need help with your numbers Alcoa fans :roflol:

Common howdoitknow2 you should know most Alcoa fans have a lot of respect for their oppenent. Do some of us posters say things we shouldn't? YES! That goes for any teams though. I don't like some of the things that are fans say on here to sometimes but it usually the truth. The truth is the way the playoff system is set up the 2 best teams on this side of the brackets play in week 2 or 3. As far as mascot goes take your lose like a man and move on. :twisted:

It was good to see the future of Tornado Football tonight! The starters only played about 16 minutes, then the young 'uns got their chance. Here's what I saw before the winds died down: Betsy players looked whooped. They didn't even look like they were trying...until the F3s and F2s came in. We looked across the field and read their body posture....they were absolutely whooped. The 4th largest school in 3A couldn't hang with the 4th smallest school.

Hope the Betsy fans were treated well, and hope you have a safe trip home.