Elizabethton @ Alcoa

EHSTrack06

Hardin is actually a pretty common name in Elizabethton but she lives in the city from what I have heard. As an athlete she is one of the best in the state. State athlete in cross country, top soccer player, potential all state basketball as well and only an underclassman so she's got a lot of upside.

Our FB is from stoney creek though. I have a friend that plays basketball with him. He told me that the kid chose to go to EHS because he would have a better chance at getting a scholarship

there may have been some other reasons none of which he was recruited....the FB is the same kid here....

That article did not mention that Lukes father is one of the all-time leading rushers for Elizabethton and went on to star in college and that his little brother was already playing and had always played at Elizabethton.

Nice article in the johnsoncitypress.com about one of Betsy's key players. I will refer everyone to the article as it will help settle the debate on whether Betsy benefits from getting transfers from other Carter County Schools. Just follow the Sports Link on the newspaper site. Proof is in the pudding........

FYI he moved into the city so therefore it would not be a "transfer" as it is called on here

Would love to join the crew but have the in-laws Thanksgiving feast on Friday. Loved seeing and meeting everyone officially at BOH last week. Even Oldhick, lol. Hope lunch finishes early enough to make it to the beat down later. Brother-in-law facing same situation as a Rebel fan! Ouch I'm actually related to one. Oh wait, I forgot I married a Reb, but our daughter is Tornadoe through and through!

There will be something red and black wrapped up under the tree for her this year...I will see to that. We still have a few years to convert her.

By the way, I only have a brother in law from Alcoa during week 0 and 2-15. During week 1, the family feud is fierce. :thumb: See you tomorrow...Go Alcoa, beat E-town.

There will be something red and black wrapped up under the tree for her this year...I will see to that. We still have a few years to convert her.

By the way, I only have a brother in law from Alcoa during week 0 and 2-15. During week 1, the family feud is fierce. :thumb: See you tomorrow...Go Alcoa, beat E-town.

Wait MHS82! Sounds like recruiting to me! You know how people want to talk about that on here, lol. Try as u will she loves Alcoa. C u tomorrow, and I agree about the rivalry in week 1. It is a dandy and one to be cherished! How about what is coming the next 2 years in week zero. Wow!