Greeneville @ Maplewood Semifinals

DevilMan03

Game?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Game?

• Devils
    • Panthers

I live about 2 miles from the school. Not much in the immediate area area, but in Hendersonville Mimi's Cafe, in Hermitage Ryan's Steak House. Not sure if it will be open, but a few miles away is the Farmhouse Rest. at Fonatanel. Of course the Old Faves of Cracker Barrel and Shoney's are close by.

I will be at the school for kickoff. A hope to see a bunch of G-ville fans making the trip. Gonna be cold, bundle up!

Thanks jchs! By the way you have met Kev-O and Noonesfool before ...I think you know that. But I don't think they know that. Wish I could hang around and hit the Cracker Barrel with ya' after the game!

Go Greenedevils!

I wonder what you will be forced to do next? I can't wait to see the Devils use all of barb's cockiness and arrogance on the field Friday night. Sorry rrrrr, you have forced me to call you a moron.

i got your moron idiot. Never called you out of your name idiot, until you called me out of mine idiot. Have i told you that you are just such an idiot. If i haven't idiot, you are an idiot. I am through talking to you idiot. So please be through talking to me idiot.

Edited by rrrrrrr

i got your moron idiot. Never call you out of your name idiot, until you called me out of mine idiot. Have i told you that you are just such an idiot. If i haven't idiot, you are an idiot. I am through talking to you idiot. So please be through talking to me idiot.

Look, barb didn't twist your arm or give you a noogie or the like to make you do anything. It's just funny to me that you said you were forced to do something. And as far as the idiot thing goes, you might want to learn correct punctuation and learn how to use a comma before you call someone an idiot.

Edited by budkilmer

Hey ...the Gville secondary was bad last year. They could cover the short stuff about half the time but the deep stuff ...they acted like they had never seen it before.

Yeah but Willie C is back there this year playing center field. And he can go get the deep stuff pretty quick. Might be a little harder this year than last, but I do think throwing the ball will work better than running the ball.

I must say I want Greenville to win this game. Good school system, nice facilities, well disciplined and a commitment to excellence. I believe you can win this game. Maplewood has always had big lineman and two or three athletes with excellent speed. This is a chance to prove yourself, Greenville! Don't let this opportunity pass.

If you can pull this off, it will go a long way toward bringing some respect back to the Net. If somebody hadn't started this talk about beating Alcoa, you would have enjoyed more support from the East Tennessee fan base. No matter how people perceive the strength or weakness of your schedule, winning it all, says it all!

I know you don't want to hear about Alcoa but they got all the same criticisms from the middle tn crowd about their weak schedule. They would lose to Maryville and people would say, "they aren't that good, Milan and Goodpasture are better!" What did Alcoa do? They proved it by destroying those teams when it counted!

You need to stop talking and prove it on the field! You get the job done and you'll get the respect from everybody! Then you can enjoy the "you cheated, you have ooz players, you pay off the refs, etc." that comes with a championship ring!

Alcoa and Maryville show each other mutual respect and support. We never bragg about beating each other! We know who we are! You can have the same relationship, but you have to earn it first! Now go get that Gold Ball!!!

I must say I want Greenville to win this game. Good school system, nice facilities, well disciplined and a commitment to excellence. I believe you can win this game. Maplewood has always had big lineman and two or three athletes with excellent speed. This is a chance to prove yourself, Greenville! Don't let this opportunity pass.

If you can pull this off, it will go a long way toward bringing some respect back to the Net. If somebody hadn't started this talk about beating Alcoa, you would have enjoyed more support from the East Tennessee fan base. No matter how people perceive the strength or weakness of your schedule, winning it all, says it all!

I know you don't want to hear about Alcoa but they got all the same criticisms from the middle tn crowd about their weak schedule. They would lose to Maryville and people would say, "they aren't that good, Milan and Goodpasture are better!" What did Alcoa do? They proved it by destroying those teams when it counted!

You need to stop talking and prove it on the field! You get the job done and you'll get the respect from everybody! Then you can enjoy the "you cheated, you have ooz players, you pay off the refs, etc." that comes with a championship ring!

Alcoa and Maryville show each other mutual respect and support. We never bragg about beating each other! We know who we are! You can have the same relationship, but you have to earn it first! Now go get that Gold Ball!!!

Great post. This has been the most enjoyable read that I have had on this thread.