Greeneville @ Maplewood Semifinals

DevilMan03

Game?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Game?

• Devils
    • Panthers

Greeneville Fans Can take the Greene Coach Bus to Maplewood it cost 36.00. One Bus is full and the second is almost full. Plus you can't forget about all the fans driving. The Devils will take over the stands just like at Red Bank lastyear!

obsessd with taking over stands...? why? our vistor side is bigger than most other teams home side...so bring all you want!!! 1 bus 2 bus 3 bus 4... come on down for the panther show!!!

Who would those losses come from in West's division? The only one I could think of would be Maryville......Before you say i have no clue what i'm talking about i've seen every team in your district play several times and have also seen Greeneville play several times. I do think West and Greeneville would be a good game both have size and speed and play to what they know do best

West, Maryville, Catholic, Bearden, and potentially Farragut. It really irks me when people think a certain team is so good and they play the sisters of the blind!

Edited by RunninRebels

obsessd with taking over stands...? why? our vistor side is bigger than most other teams home side...so bring all you want!!! 1 bus 2 bus 3 bus 4... come on down for the panther show!!!

Maplewood better be ready cause the devils are gonna showem why they are the best in 4a!

Panther Show? Real Cute ha ha ha :roflolk:

The Panthers aren't ready for the MEL & REL SHOW!

Don't forget the Offense;)

Are you gonna come back on here and eat your crow after the devils win?

Edited by DevilMan03

West, Maryville, Catholic, Bearden, and potentially Farragut. It really irks me when people think a certain team is so good and they play the sisters of the blind!

Perhaps you should just ignore us since you think we aren't worthy. I mean seriously, why come on the Greeneville thread? Why is it so important if you think we are nobody and play nobody? We are where we are and play who we play. So far its working out pretty good being wedged in here between Alcoa and Maryville...I'm sure you folk at West feel the same not having them in your way on the way to State.Good luck to your Rebels in you game with Columbia. Maybe we'll see yall in Cookeville

Like i stated before the only team that i think would beat Greeneville from that conference is Maryville. West would be the next best team that you listed. Catholic was overrated all year and Greeneville has to much speed for them, Bearden was the one man show with Young and I'll take Greeneville's team vs a player eveyday. Farragut might have gave Greeneville a game before their QB got hurt but definitly not afterwards. Greeneville can't help what coference they play in so they try to schedule tough out of conference games. Greeneville is like Boise State ( They play in a sucky conference but it doesn't mean they aren't good ). Good Luck against Columbia! They can't cover the pass to well!

Maplewood better be ready cause the devils are gonna showem why they are the best in 4a!

Panther Show? Real Cute ha ha ha :roflolk:

The Panthers aren't ready for the MEL & REL SHOW!

Don't forget the Offense;)

Are you gonna come back on here and eat your crow after the devils win?

i talked the same talk when the panthers were 0 - 10 as i do now... and I've had my far share of crow.... and happen to have my own crow cook book... ill share some of the recipes with you after the game ...you just might need them! :lol: Panthers lets keep it rolling!!! best in the new 4a??? Giles Co. they are the only team with a gold ball since the re class... get you one first... i can't wait!!!!

Edited by boski

i talked the same talk when the panthers were 0 - 10 as i do now... and I've had my far share of crow.... and happen to have my own crow cook book... ill share some of the recipes with you after the game ...you just might need them! :lol: Panthers lets keep it rolling!!! best in the new 4a??? Giles Co. they are the only team with a gold ball since the re class... get you one first... i can't wait!!!!

You have to cook your crow? Shoot it goes down quicker if you eat it raw....we do have some experience.

You have to cook your crow? Shoot it goes down quicker if you eat it raw....we do have some experience.

think about 0 - 10... two times!! ...you know how much crow that is? raw baked broiled diced sliced and feathered with cheese!! let me get one ready for u... or me ? my day after thanksgiving special ...re stuffed twice baked crow & maple syrup dressing!! i want big pat to have that... for the tailgate.. that guy is to funny ... noticed someone youtubed some of your games... that's pretty sharp, kinda makes me wish i didn't drop out of scout school. low scoring game ahead?? maybe?? you think...

our addvantage is ...like a dear with no eyes.

you don't know ..and

I have no idea.

how does crappie and crow chowder with corn sound?

i got your moron idiot. Never called you out of your name idiot, until you called me out of mine idiot. Have i told you that you are just such an idiot. If i haven't idiot, you are an idiot. I am through talking to you idiot. So please be through talking to me idiot.

LMAO... What grade are we in? Come on talk Football kiddies!

think about 0 - 10... two times!! ...you know how much crow that is? raw baked broiled diced sliced and feathered with cheese!! let me get one ready for u... or me ? my day after thanksgiving special ...re stuffed twice baked crow & maple syrup dressing!! i want big pat to have that... for the tailgate.. that guy is to funny ... noticed someone youtubed some of your games... that's pretty sharp, kinda makes me wish i didn't drop out of scout school. low scoring game ahead?? maybe?? you think...

our addvantage is ...like a dear with no eyes.

you don't know ..and

I have no idea.

how does crappie and crow chowder with corn sound?

I like my crow fried with mac and cheese lol

Edited by KEV-O