TCA at McKenzie

VOLnWTN

Did Butchie really show at the JB PC game?

I thought fer sure he's at the Gay Hawk tonight.

Bet he wishes he had been at the Gay Hawk. His arse wouldn't be near as sore. :roflolk:

Hope he's recovered enough to make it to Cookeville. :thumb:

Yeah, there in the flesh. I asked him why he wasn't at this game, he said he promised he'd go to a Jo Byrns game.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crow seems to be a popular dish over in Carroll County. The town of McKenzie may want to consider getting a restaurant that serves all you can eat crow. Several folks there appear to enjoy it. Ain't that right Butchie?

Seriously, this game completely exceeded my expectations. This game featured great offense by both teams, lots of hard hitting defense, and great and heroic individual efforts by players from both squads. Clearly, this was the most exciting game in the state of Tennessee tonight. It was a privilage to work this game tonight.

It's a shame that someone had to get beat in this game.

McKenzie had a great season.

TCA........................GO FOR IT!!!!!

You couldnt have asked for a better semifinal game! One of the best HS football games i have ever witnessed! Congrats to the Rebels on a great season and great game tonight. Yall played your butts off, but just came up a little short. Best wishes to all in McKenzie.

Congrats to TCA!! Keep the train and momentum rolling into next week. We going to need all of it next week vs Signal. :thumb:

1st of all congrats to TCA on making it to the Championship. After winning on the road the way youguys have you deserve to be there. Good Luck to you. To my freinds in Kenzie.Sad to see your season end. I would rather lose by 21 than to lose by 1.That Sux. You guys can relish in a great season and a great program. :thumb:

Troll,

Other than Jabriel...TCA is well coached. TCA doesnt make a lot of mistakes. TCA has good line play....they know how to block, and they know how to play D line. They dont have great speed...except for Jabriel. They have some WR's who can get open and catch the ball. I'd also say that they play very disciplined defense. Their boys play their assignments on most every play.

After saying all of that, Signal needs to figure out a way to stop Jabriel Washington. You do that, and you stop TCA. He's the main attraction on offense, and he's standing back at safety to stop big plays from other team.

Well Well Well.... All I can say is congrats to TCA. Now that Jabriel Washington is going to get to be seen on the big stage, I bet the voters for Mr. Football kick theirselves in the butt after they finally get to see him play. There's no doubt in my mind he's the best player in 1A in the state. Congrats to TCA and bring back that gold ball!!!!!!!!!

Great job Washington and the whole TCA team! Great team effort! Mckenzie's luck finally run out but a great season for the Rebels! Good luck next week in the big show! :thumb:

Edited by zebra99

Man It Seems I Attended The Wrong Game...I Was Receiving Messages All Night About The Game And I Was Shocked...Dang Stockerd...I Shouldn't Have Recommended The Rocket...I Guess Us Mckenzians Are Impressed With JW Now Huh?...But Hey I Won't Say Too Much...Don't Wanna Spoil Ya'lls Fun...But Congratulations To TCA Now Go Get West Tennessee That Gold Ball!. :thumb:

Well Butchie, sorry to hear about your Rebels losing, but nice to meet you tonight. :thumb:

Hey Man, That's Sports And Football In General...Some Have To Win And Some Have To Lose...But I Have Had A Hoot This Season...And Some things In Life Are A Given...You Know What I Mean?

It's A Given You Will Die Someday...

It's A Given That You Have To Pay Taxes...

And It's A Given That As Long As This Web-Site Exists You'll Have Me To Deal With...LOL

Mckenzie Is My Home...It's My Town...And Even When they Lose...They My Favorite...

But I Did Get To Meet Alot Of You Hosers Tonight And It Was Truly A Great Evening Of Football And Friendships...It's Always Cool To Meet The Ones You Post At!...See Ya In Cookeville!..GO Lions...Spank Them Eagles! :thumb: