Dobyns bennett off season thread

WaCoJaCo

Thought I would start this thread so that maybe the DB-Bearden thread would die. And to give all the haters a new forum to tell us how we're going to lose in the playoffs next year.

DB cant win the big games only can beat the week 5a schools... you ppl than your so good go start your on league or maybe you can have 2 DB teams and the loser can blmae the ref's..... smoke that chump...

Thought I would start this thread so that maybe the DB-Bearden thread would die. And to give all the haters a new forum to tell us how we're going to lose in the playoffs next year.

Again we agree !.I hate to admit it but you guys ARE close to becoming a powerhouse.AS for next season,these players need to start now.weight training everyone 5 days a week and speed work(cone drills,stadiums,plyo ect)Good luck

Good deal.Let's hope the guys are ready when spring comes.I went to a tire store the other day and started taking DB football,MAN !! I can't wait for next year to get started.

Can't wait to see how Swafford matures. If he gets bigger,faster,stronger then by the time he gets to his senior year, all I can say is watch out. Ty Hayworth is probably already chomping at the bit for next year.

I wouldnt worry about the haters i were you guys. They are just jealous of your program. What non-district games does DB have scheduled for next season? I would love to see you guys play Oak Ridge again, but their non-district games are already set.... (Farragut & Maryville). We (Clinton) havent scheduled our non-district games yet as far as i know. But i believe we are trying to stay closer to home with ours for the next two seasons.

Good luck to you guys next season!