SP vs JB for the Gold

powerp

Old Pirate says "CONGRATS" to both teams for their great seasons.

Now as for this here feud, OP don't much about JB buts they like to run the ball and do it well with some awlfully big youngons. Sound familar SP folkes.......... the Pirates have seen some good running teams this year and that should help preparation. The Pirates better be prepared to have a 4 qtr war. JB likely will be attempting to play ball control with long sustained time consuming drives, but also attempt to mix in some timely pass plays. OP ain't so sure if JB has played any team that has the overall speed of the Pirates. Figure this feud will likely be decided by turnovers.

Hopefully.......SP posters will show JB the respect they have earned.

YES.........PowerP, the Pirates have lost back-to-back state championships.

The answer to the question is simply "NO", JBS has a solid team and probably the best collection of athletes that they have ever had IMHO..... :thumb:

Well we (Signal Mtn) are pullin for the Pirates. I just love that program down there in SP. I love to watch football in Beene stadium. Coach Grider, Hale, Millard, and Chubb are the real deal love watching them in games. (Everybody else in the black and orange is pretty cool too) Go Pirates!!!!!!!:thumb::thumb:

Bring back gold to East TN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well this is the game everyone has been waiting for all year and i believe it going to be a GREAT one. It seems the ? is can sp stop jb run.....YES they can. the whole week of the gville game all the talk was is that gville had a huge back that couldnt be stopped and sp shut him down i dont see it being any different against jb. sp wants the gold ball way too much this year and i dont see them getting anything less. GO PIRATES!!!!!!!!

Does anyone know what time Grider's team bus will be leaving Friday morning? I garuntee you that it better be real early so our boys can get up their and get ready in plenty of time. Let me ask you a question. Is Grider getting one of those greyhounds for fans to ride this week? Someone tell Grider to put it on WEPG so we will know. I might catch a ride on it if it isn't too expensive.