SP vs JB for the Gold

powerp

Troll predicts one heck of a game. Teams so equally matched that the winner will be the team with the least mistakes or the team that has the ball last. If the Pirates play to their potential, they should win this game; however, this one could go either way.

Us carpetbaggers will be pullin' fer ya. Signal South couldn't git the job done tonight, but 2 out of 3 ain't bad.

Troll is hopin' to be setup by the tennis courts, west side of south endzone. If they run me off from there, I will be in the "RV Parking Area" by the Colesium, across the west, visitors lot. Come by is ya can. Chili, hot & cold beverages, and PROPANE HEATER. Hopefully, TV too.:thumb:

Take it to 'em Pirates. Don't let up 'til the final horn.:thumb:

Good luck Pirates! I have been reading the thread all week and I tend to agree with the posters who have predicted the game to be in the 42-21 range with SP the victor. Entertaining reading on here all week. Stinks that this is the last game of the year.

I am kind of surprised at those who feel this wont even be a ballgame, but the more knowlegeable SP/JBS fans are predicting a 1-2 TD game which I agree w/. This should be as good of a game as last years 1A title game but turnovers could possibly prevent that.....

Just saying we should be there barring injury. We should be there until the Freshmen on this team graduates. After that we may be out of it for a few years. Are you of the opinion SP will not be the state rep from the east bracket next year? If so, who do you presume will represent the east?

Not sure. Next year will be a lil soon for us i think. But who knows. We have several sophmores who started this season and one freshman that can absolutly fly. I believe 2012 will be more of a reality. Maybe JB returns or PC redeems themselves. Lake County is returning several. I dont know. In the east SP is the odds on fav. But ..... Who knows who will show up on the east side to take yall out. I would truly like to play SP again. In reality its 2012 for UC.

Lake County will have something to say bout UC getting back there as well next year. Anyway see it being a great game tommoroow and probably the best of the day but going with SP by 14 28-14.

Yeah Wardawg LC will be tough again. Yall suffer from the same problem as we do....no depth. Remember though We got yall at our house next year. Could be the differance maker. Plus our guys will still be feeling the 60 pts yall put on us this year.

As I expected, Im wide awake at 230. Cant wait for the game. Hitting the road in about 4 hours or so.

Respect to Piratetom a true fan. Im up because my oldest son who was a senior on last years team left this past sunday to begin his service for our country. He is in basic right now at Lackland Airforce base in TX. I Cant sleep. He is in good hands but.... last year at this time he was getting ready to play in the biggest game of his life. What a differance a year makes. Seeing him as a part of that team made me proud. But I can say that seeing him step up to the challenges to defend our nation excells beyond anything else in comparison.

Respect to Piratetom a true fan. Im up because my oldest son who was a senior on last years team left this past sunday to begin his service for our country. He is in basic right now at Lackland Airforce base in TX. I Cant sleep. He is in good hands but.... last year at this time he was getting ready to play in the biggest game of his life. What a differance a year makes. Seeing him as a part of that team made me proud. But I can say that seeing him step up to the challenges to defend our nation excells beyond anything else in comparison.

Your son is commended for his decision to protect our country. From the football field to the battle field, He will continue to be a true leader and will forever be an "Honorable Winner". :thumb: