Greeneville vs. Trezevant

sportsfan93

First of all let me say Congratulations to Greeneville and their Great Fans!!! The players that I know "from up the road" are some of the hardest working young men I have the pleasure of watching play High School football. You all deserve it !!!!!!

For the Greeneville players who know: Jairus says that he is VERY Happy for you all to win State. Way to live up to what "Coach D" told you all during summer workouts. Way to Finish the season with the Championship. :thumb:

As for THS (Thug High School), you folks have no clue how the game of football is to be played. Your coach is, at best, a moron. He should have called time, walked across the field and told the Greeneville coaching staff he was putting in the cheerleaders so the Devils would put the breaks on the pain train. :roflol:

Finally, I loved the Cowbells !!! You guys ROCK !!!! Way to bring back the Gold Ball to EastTN. :mrgreen:

Cowbell, More Cowbell !!!

It sure does seem like he's jealous, but I don't understand why. Let Greeneville enjoy their championship and chill out. Are you upset that about something? Did the Devils do something to you? You're making yourself look lame Tornado74 or should I call you by your Gov't name?...smh

There is nothing to be jealous of Mr. Rainer. I dont see what going for 2 does right there. Kick the XP and move on. If you get the ball back, run the ball. if you score then so be it. You can call me anything you want, I think my screen name, like yours, pretty much gives away who I am. Im not trying to hide anything and never will.

There is nothing to be jealous of Mr. Rainer. I dont see what going for 2 does right there. Kick the XP and move on. If you get the ball back, run the ball. if you score then so be it. You can call me anything you want, I think my screen name, like yours, pretty much gives away who I am. Im not trying to hide anything and never will.

Well like I said you making yourself look lame or do I need to go into details. You act like we didn't blow out teams or run up the score...Yall didnt even think about getting in the game til the 4th with a few min left when we played and you know it...Nothing wrong with going for the state record because those kids deserve it. You just sound like a hater to me and most of us ALCOA fans...

Well like I said you making yourself look lame or do I need to go into details. You act like we didn't blow out teams or run up the score...Yall didnt even think about getting in the game til the 4th with a few min left when we played and you know it...Nothing wrong with going for the state record because those kids deserve it. You just sound like a hater to me and most of us ALCOA fans...

Stink, Im not gonna chase you back and forth between threads trying to defend myself. Im the first one to admit when Alcoa does something wrong and I get bashed for it. Im also the first one that will admit when another team does something wrong...and still get bashed for it. I openly admitted that discipline cost Alcoa the 01 title. That's not news to anyone. Ive also openly admitted that Rankin/Reid have brought something to Alcoa that they never had before (Coaching and a tremendous weight program). If you feel the need to discuss this matter further with me you're more then welcome to add me on facebook and send me a message. Ill gladly talk to you about it all you would like.

Stink, Im not gonna chase you back and forth between threads trying to defend myself. Im the first one to admit when Alcoa does something wrong and I get bashed for it. Im also the first one that will admit when another team does something wrong...and still get bashed for it. I openly admitted that discipline cost Alcoa the 01 title. That's not news to anyone. Ive also openly admitted that Rankin/Reid have brought something to Alcoa that they never had before (Coaching and a tremendous weight program). If you feel the need to discuss this matter further with me you're more then welcome to add me on facebook and send me a message. Ill gladly talk to you about it all you would like.

Facebook Fight!

to all GDevil fans... The team is still in Cookeville. Apparently someone slashed two tires on their bus. They are having to wait on another bus to coem and get them..

I would have thought T$$AA, Tennessee Tech,and the city of Cookeville would have enough security to prevent things like that from happening...