Greeneville vs. Trezevant

sportsfan93

After seeing the ad again the $60 per DVD is also based on a donation. So, I spoke too soon.

If you go to the TSSAAnetwork.com site you can get the DVD of your school's game for a little less than $45.00.That includes shipping.If my memory is correct,Alcoa was selling them a couple of years ago at school.Not sure that is still done.You know how the TSSAA is.Check with your school next week.They may be doing the same thing.It may even put some money in the schools pocket.Congradulations on football team's State Championship.

Reminds me of playin at Cocke County back in the day. But I wld rather have the safety of my Boys. Just imagine if the front blew and they flipped?

Yes, Cocke county is another Trezevant. And yes their safety. But I don't believe in stepping aside. Some will say it is what it is. And I say that is why it will be what it always has been.

Here is an update... This is a message that I recieved about five minutes ago. The team is safe at a hotel in Cookeville. They are still waiting for a backup bus from Gville to arrive. This is a message I just recieved from one of the student trainers.. I repeat the team is still in Cookeville

Glad the team are together and that they can celebrate on this night. We love our Devils!

Dont forget #25 Dillion Reberor From Columbia who lost his battle with cancer yesterday b4 they won the ship. It jus made Espn news.

Congrats greeneville on winning the gold ball and bringing it to east tennesseee. Now for the racist comment very uncalled for and very rude. For the tire slashing is even more disrespectful i must say. I wouldnt be suppirsed if it was that number 80 kid for trezvant that coach needed to get those kids under control yelling at the refs. Throwing temper trantrums i mean come on sixteen flags for more than 100 yards. They couldnt shoot themselves in the foot anymore than they did. I am also very thankfull the god was wacthing over the idividuals in the bus. Anyways good job greeneville even though i would have loved to see chuckey doak make it father next year or win the 3a championship but i may be dead before that happens or be dead in shock from it :).

Well there was that one kid that dropped a word that, well it starts with a letter that is sandwiched between M and O. If ya get me.....He didnt stay around long.

That dude needs to go.You know man one of the reasons I loved about going to Alcoa was the diversity of the school.This kind of stuff being said here is completely wrong.I cant even put into words how this make's me feel.That it is even still in this forum is amazing to me.I am not even going to stay on this thread any more.It needs to be either cleaned or shut down.

You'll love the Carpet aLcOa!

2 State Champions Going at it will be huge!

Did the Devils Gain any respect tonight?

They ARE a GREAT team!

The Red Rebels loved the carpet. We didn't like the lights though. Did your benefactor ever write a check for new lights. Maybe if the old ones were adjusted it would be ok. I was at the last part of your game and was rootin' for you all. Way to to GreEVILe. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: