Signal Mountain vs. Trinity Christian Academy

MountainTroll

108 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Signal Mountain
    • Trinity Christian Academy

really? that's pretty amazing, considering the teams you guys played to this point. tell me more :popcorneater:

Please elaborate on your on what you mean by the teams we have played to this point. I would gladly compare schedules. I took a look a quick glance at your schedule and it didn’t look like you beat a team over 500 during the regular season. Let me know if I missed one because it was just a quick review. :thumb:

Please elaborate on your on what you mean by the teams we have played to this point. I would gladly compare schedules. I took a look a quick glance at your schedule and it didn’t look like you beat a team over 500 during the regular season. Let me know if I missed one because it was just a quick review. :thumb:

They hung pretty close with USJ in week 1, but you are mostly right. Only quality teams they played in regular season wuz USJ, McKenzie, and Riverside. Three big L's. :mellow:

Beat Humboldt giggle.gifby 6 in 3rd round.

Signal's only quality games in regular season wuz Sequatchie Co and South Pitt.

Playoffs? FCS, TrouserDale, and Boyd. :mellow:

Troll wouldn't have rubbed yer noses in it if Kay hadn't brought it up first. harhar.gif

last i checked, highlights arent the whole game. our whole games are highlights. im not so sure about your little bama commit making plays the whole game. he might make a few here and there, but it will not compare to our overpowering offense, thats just the facts

Taking a look at the season results for Signal Mountain, it is apparant that they have a most potent offense. The results don't lie. However, it does appear that the Signal Mountian defense gives up points in huge chunks against quality opponants. They gave up 36 to South Pittsburg, 43 against FCA, and 36 against Trousdale.

I have a feeling that this game just could light up the scoreboard come Saturday.

Signal Mountain is battle tested. They played some quality opponants and are undefeated. TCA is battle tested as well. 8 out of 10 regular season opponants made the 2010 playoffs including two teams that played for gold balls in 2009.

Dodge, you talk alot about your teams offense and I can see why. But it should concern you as to the amount of points that your defense gives up against quality opponants. And make no mistake, TCA is a quality opponant. Just ask McKenzie, Humboldt, and Trenton. All thought that they were going to lay the smack down on TCA.

TCA...........the little team that could!

Troll hear'd Joey left the game with a concussion. Hope and assume he's okay, since haven't hear'd anything more. Sure would be ashame if he has to sit this one out his senior year.:wub:

As far as I know, everyone is healthy and ready on our side.

Fortunately Joey is fine. He got his bell rung Friday night but insisted on going back in to hold the ball for the winning kick. He wouldn't miss this game for anything!!

To get to the state championship, you have to play and beat some quality opponents. Both teams have made it this far and have defeated some quality opponents. It looks like TCA played more schools that were bigger than them... but in that case almost every school they played had more kids than they did. Doubt Signal Mountain played anybody bigger than them. This very website does rank TCA's schedule as 14th and SM's as 43rd, so that should tell you something. No doubt both teams are good teams, you dont get here if you are not. But the way it sounds TCA should just stay at home avoid the embarassment and have TSSAA just mail them the Silver ball and be happy with that.

In second thought, don't do that... you havent played a playoff game yet that you were supposed to win. Go out there and continue to impress and prove 'em wrong.

Remember... they (Trenton * Humboldt * McKenzie * Signal Mountain ?) are bigger, faster, and stronger... there is no way you can win.

Taking a look at the season results for Signal Mountain, it is apparant that they have a most potent offense. The results don't lie. However, it does appear that the Signal Mountian defense gives up points in huge chunks against quality opponants. They gave up 36 to South Pittsburg, 43 against FCA, and 36 against Trousdale.

I have a feeling that this game just could light up the scoreboard come Saturday.

Signal Mountain is battle tested. They played some quality opponants and are undefeated. TCA is battle tested as well. 8 out of 10 regular season opponants made the 2010 playoffs including two teams that played for gold balls in 2009.

Dodge, you talk alot about your teams offense and I can see why. But it should concern you as to the amount of points that your defense gives up against quality opponants. And make no mistake, TCA is a quality opponant. Just ask McKenzie, Humboldt, and Trenton. All thought that they were going to lay the smack down on TCA.

I want to say congrads to tca for the one point win friday night. Now as far as tca beating SM i don't think so. SM has beat some outstanding teams this year, most that are not a stranger to the "BIG" game.I give Signal Mountain at least a 40 point gain by the half. I'm not just saying this because i'm a Rebel fan but the stats and the teams that they have beat says enough. Signal Mountain is a power house team and who ever plays them better breing their "A" game big time. Maybe tca will bring it to em but the way that I'm seeing it thats not gonna happen, 3 players will not cut it for an explosive team like SM. I said before the REBEL vs. TCA game that i was nervous about that game but if we had won i was terrified about the Signal Mountain Game. <_<

Humboldt and Trenton? Give me a break.:roflolk:

To get to the state championship, you have to play and beat some quality opponents. Both teams have made it this far and have defeated some quality opponents. It looks like TCA played more schools that were bigger than them... but in that case almost every school they played had more kids than they did. Doubt Signal Mountain played anybody bigger than them. This very website does rank TCA's schedule as 14th and SM's as 43rd, so that should tell you something. No doubt both teams are good teams, you dont get here if you are not. But the way it sounds TCA should just stay at home avoid the embarassment and have TSSAA just mail them the Silver ball and be happy with that.

In second thought, don't do that... you havent played a playoff game yet that you were supposed to win. Go out there and continue to impress and prove 'em wrong.

Remember... they (Trenton * Humboldt * McKenzie * Signal Mountain ?) are bigger, faster, and stronger... there is no way you can win.

I'm sure yer fellers is gonna give their all, and I'z hopin' for a feisty competition. Always liked a good shootout.:thumb:

If y'all don't even show-up, how's we gonna have a party?:roflolk:

I was actually serious.... Defensive aren't we :popcorneater: