East Tn top 10 teams 2011-2012

westrebel2012

Alcoa will be the favored as they should but we will play the game to see who wins. Hope they play with thier eyes closed, wouldnt hurt my fellings :roflol:

Like I said....Alcoa will THUMP Greenville.....like a rented mule. You see Ironhorse7...Greenville is an UET team and that is all that needs to be said.

Maryville should be awesome next year. All the OLine,RB's and Quarterback return. Maryville is losing their starting receivers. On defense Maryville is losing a DE,LB and a safety. Almost all their DT's were sophomores. Losing both kickers will hurt some. Unless Maryville has some key injuries they will roll.

:idea:

You call this giving Greeneville their props? The best team they played all year was Maplewood...Gibbs would have smacked Sully South around pretty bad...South had 0 run defense...Hibbett would have had a field day.

Try to picture this, a playoff matching all the state champions in each classification. You could seed them with an end of the year ranking and have the games at Neyland. It would settle all of this speculation. What do you guys tnink?

PS(someone needs to come up with a great name for it!) :idea:

:idea:

Try to picture this, a playoff matching all the state champions in each classification. You could seed them with an end of the year ranking and have the games at Neyland. It would settle all of this speculation. What do you guys tnink?

PS(someone needs to come up with a great name for it!) :idea:

How 'bout calling it "The Maryville State Championship"

Waco doesn't know jack about Greeneville. The devil d gave up an average of 9 ppg. Those "playmakers" could have scored 1/4 of the number of points and still won... Greeneville is returning about 70 % of it's starters on both sides of the ball, an experienced qb and back-ups that played nearly as much as the starters. WaCo, is quite knowledgable on football in the Sullivan county and the Big 8... But he's not the expert on NET football by any means.

What??? You saying Whacko don't know?? You must be a Whacko hater. I see a civil suit coming.

Yeah, I've been waiting for Alcoa to "come home" for about 10 years now. Same for Maryville. Looks like to me their happy being on another planet. Their saying down in Maryville that thay may have their best team ever next year. And if you pay attention to their freshmen and little league teams it doesn't look like there is going to be a let up for the next 10 years. Might as well get used to it.

Maryville will have a great team no doubt but I dont think they will compare to the '98 and '02 teams