Trousdale County Yellow Jackets 2011

mancoverage

64 members have voted

1. 1. 2011 State 2A Champions?

I echo the sympathys sent by my fellow posters. Its difucult to hear of such tragic events however its far worse to experience first hand.My thoughts and prayers are sent in this nightmarish situation. God be with all those affected.

My Deepest Sympathy For My Friends In Trousdale In Light Of This Tragedy...Please Post If A Benefit Is Held For the Families With Contact Info If Possible...And Again...I'm Deeply Saddened By Your Loss.

Butchie

Thanks, folks, for the kind words & sympathy. All will be appreciated. Haven't heard anything

regarding a benefit, etc., at this time. If I do, I'll pass it along.

Thanks, folks, for the kind words & sympathy. All will be appreciated. Haven't heard anything

regarding a benefit, etc., at this time. If I do, I'll pass it along.

Tks Grunt, & to all. I havne't heard of anything (regarding benefits either). If i do, i'll pass along.

Tragedy strikes Trousdale CO. High.

Yesterday, Fri. afternoon, Approx. 12:45 PM, three of Trousdales' Freshman boys were killed

in a tragic car accident on Hwy. 141 So. The driver lost control of the vehicle, and

hit a tractor-trailer.

Prayers for these young boys, their families & classmates.

I spoke with one of the asst. coaches this AM, none were Jackets players.

Prayers going out from Signal Mountain.

trousdale county's purple and gold game will be held at 5:30 saturday may 21st. admission is free but donations will be accepted for the families of 3 students who were killed in a car accident last week. there will also be a concession stand open with all procedes going to the families as well. all are welcome to attend and any donation great or small would be greatly appreciated.

a special thanks to all the volunteers that worked the road blocks earlier this week. and a VERY special thank you, to all the big hearted folks that stopped and made it an overwelming success.

• 3 weeks later...