Franklin Invitational

WrestlingGod

where else are they going to have it? arguments happen and in wrestling its obviously going to happen near a wrestling match. i mean did you realize what you were typing? its ok sometimes i have brainfarts too :roflol:

OK Mr. Slow, I will answer your obvious flaw reasoning.

Q:Where else are they going to have it?

A:

1. locker room

2. bus

3. outside

4. anywhere available for one on one time

Q: did you realize what you were typing?

A: yes

And finally, this is implied, but if you do have it near the match or mat, expect that is is no longer private, the entire gym is available to comment and share the observations with others to wonder about as well.

OK Mr. Slow, I will answer your obvious flaw reasoning.

And finally, this is implied, but if you do have it near the match or mat, expect that is is no longer private, the entire gym is available to comment and share the observations with others to wonder about as well.

Now, Now... Tex there you go again calling names like ol Brick House Chick/Creagan Daddy. id you actually came up from Houstonia or Big D, you could perhaps form a more informed oppinion. Maybry to should invite all these outside brawl to come down to a Big/Neutral venue like your Lone Star State!?!?!

Edited by Sommers

Now, Now... Tex there you go again calling names like ol Brick House Chick/Creagan Daddy. id you actually came up from Houstonia or Big D, you could perhaps form a more informed oppinion. Maybry to should invite all these outside brawl to come down to a Big/Neutral venue like your Lone Star State!?!?!

Now, Now... Tex there you go again calling names like ol Brick House Chick/Creagan Daddy. If you actually came up from Houstonia or Big D, you could perhaps form a more informed opinion. Maybe You should come up & Visit make an invite to all these matside brawls to come down to a Big/Neutral venue like your Lone Star State!?!?! OK, Show us your debating skills,,,,, go ahead & call me a name too! :)

Hey, I've been called Rudy, Radio,,, Asked if I rode a Short Bus or what I was Smokin on here, but this is goin too far! i want you to know it was my EVO this time being SMART, as they say. My golly, In order to pick myself up, I had to back and edit my butchered post just for you.

I have got the final varsity and JV tournament brackets on my email in a PDF format. If someone can explain to me how to post a link to that, I'd be glad to get them out to everyone

Coach Tomlinson, what would you do without me?

2010 Franklin Invitational Varsity Team Scores

2010 Franklin Invitational Varsity Brackets

2010 Franklin Invitational JV Team Scores

2010 Franklin Invitational JV Brackets

Coach Blair