South Pittsburg In Need of Two Games for 2011-2012

SPHS09

Roy what is this Hustler thing you keep talking about? Is there a new football magazine out that I don't know about. Judging from the name I'm guessing this is a magazine that can teach these boys how to play hard and hustle? I bet if all these boys would read a hustling magazine they would play hard and leave it all on the football field.

Moto, the Hustler is the weekly South Pittsburg paper. It has some real good stories in it. There is not a new football magazine, even if their was, it would not be as good as Murphy's book. I hope Grider puts a story in their about our game in May. I am going to try to drive by that weight room one day this week to see if our boys are training and lifting weights hard. You think im joking but im not.

Hey with south pitt not lifting right now. All that means is uc will beat them even worse at state next year cause our boys are in their from 3 till 5 and the good ones go extra. Their hungry for more of yall but sadly our schdule is full. but if we could we would. Maybe your boys dont want no more of us. We might have only 1 starter from that state team but the boys now are the ones that got the beating everyday by Nicks. I hope yall make it back so we can woop yall again and show to the state we are the best and also the first game wasnt a upset and our fullback is better than nicks he will be a junior. See you at state we be waiting

Hey with south pitt not lifting right now. All that means is uc will beat them even worse at state next year cause our boys are in their from 3 till 5 and the good ones go extra. Their hungry for more of yall but sadly our schdule is full. but if we could we would. Maybe your boys dont want no more of us. We might have only 1 starter from that state team but the boys now are the ones that got the beating everyday by Nicks. I hope yall make it back so we can woop yall again and show to the state we are the best and also the first game wasnt a upset and our fullback is better than nicks he will be a junior. See you at state we be waiting

:shock:

Youngon, Old Pirate says yous awlfully young to be a skillet head. Musta taken some beatings on the ole head afew years back. Leastways, OP ain't so sure UC will be in the title game from last years record theys got a heep of work to do. Yea, it was an upset..........Is ya'll still playing chicken ball and kicking it out of bounds all the time when yous knows you can't catchem??????? :popcorneater:

Edited by OLD PIRATE